Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a call from Tesla are Dartford to say they can match me to a SR+ at Heathrow for delivery in September. It means changing from white to midnight silver, but at no additional cost so that’s fine with me. Now just waiting for the collection date!

Lucky you!

I am thinking that there maybe logistic issues and they want people picking up from Heathrow where possible, something like their vehicle carriers are fully booked up and are limited to their drop offs.

Reactions: ChrisA70
Final invoice just appeared in account along with confirmed collection date/time. 25th September collection date. P+, blue/black, ordered 31st August so less than a month which is unbelievable!

Can someone advise how this works with PCP? The final invoice shows the full amount for the car, sold to as Black Horse which makes sense. How do I know how much deposit to send and does it go to Tesla or Black Horse?

Final invoice just appeared in account along with confirmed collection date/time. 25th September collection date. P+, blue/black, ordered 31st August so less than a month which is unbelievable!

Can someone advise how this works with PCP? The final invoice shows the full amount for the car, sold to as Black Horse which makes sense. How do I know how much deposit to send and does it go to Tesla or Black Horse?
Quick question...did you.just check your account and see that? Or did you get an email/text telling you to check?

Lucky to get one so quick. You can see lots on here who ordered say way before that!

Quick question...did you.just check your account and see that? Or did you get an email/text telling you to check?

Lucky to get one so quick. You can see lots on here who ordered say way before that!

I got an e-mail telling me my delivery appointment had been rescheduled, which was weird because I never had one, to begin with. Then an e-mail asking me to pay my invoice, then another one asking me to confirm my trade-in (which I don't have and doesn't show on invoice)

Well, estimated delivery 30th September, was amended to 7th October and just had an email to say 11.30 26th September :) unfortunately got too many work commitments, am I best calling the delivery centre to change the date? The amendment was by email, not had a text as of yet.

• Informative
Reactions: RjbT3

I received a separate email from Tesla Delivery confirming the balance of deposit I have to pay, and Tesla's bank details. The invoice shows the value of the car minus £2k deposit.

Status
Not open for further replies.