Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! Finally it's pickup day! White sr+ from Stockport. I just hope this rain eases. Iv never driven rear wheel drive other than my mates BMW 3.2 1serese

How did your collection go today?

I was on my way there this morning for my collection when I got a crushing phone call to say that my car had developed a fault and had to be repaired. The good news is they gave me a S85D loaner 'till the rearranged delivery on Saturday. Have to say the staff at Stockport were awesome, considering.

I placed my order for a black M3P on the 17th October, I have been told by Tesla that it’s on a ship to Zeebrugge. Your timing really doesn’t feel right

Chased Tusker today. The order is with tesla but i have not yet been matched with a car. I have asked that they instruct Tesla to update my tesla account showing the order and they have agreed to do this. So hopefully have more info soon. Would love to have the car for christmas even tho' will cost me a bomb till April when 0% BIK kicks in lol

Chased Tusker today. The order is with tesla but i have not yet been matched with a car. I have asked that they instruct Tesla to update my tesla account showing the order and they have agreed to do this. So hopefully have more info soon. Would love to have the car for christmas even tho' will cost me a bomb till April when 0% BIK kicks in lol

I see you’re in Falkirk. Did you check which SC they’d put you down for delivery? Tusker had me down for Heathrow so I asked them to change to Edinburgh although I wouldn’t mind driving up to Aberdeen if it meant I could get it sooner!

Just had a great quality and very helpful call with Tesla ...
My M3P order was placed on the 17th October and the lady at Tesla confirmed that I have been matched to a car, that it is enroute (not yet in the UK though) but that she is very confident that I will get to pick the car up within 1 month if not sooner

Just had a great quality and very helpful call with Tesla ...
My M3P order was placed on the 17th October and the lady at Tesla confirmed that I have been matched to a car, that it is enroute (not yet in the UK though) but that she is very confident that I will get to pick the car up within 1 month if not sooner
Was this just through the usual number (01628 450660)?

I've just called Tesla (01628 450660) and I've been told that my car (ordered 23/08, matched 22/10) is still enroute to the UK.

She predicted it would be in Southampton on 16/11 (which ship could that be?), and then would need to make its way to Leeds. She estimated my delivery date would be last week in November.

EDIT -

Just thinking about which boat I could be on. Jasper would make sense going by her date of arrival. But I got my SC VIN (which hasn't changed) on 22/10, which was when the Pioneer had passed through the canal. Unless I got my VIN while Jasper hadn't even left SF.

Last edited:
I've just called Tesla (01628 450660) and I've been told that my car (ordered 23/08, matched 22/10) is still enroute to the UK.

She predicted it would be in Southampton on 16/11 (which ship could that be?), and then would need to make its way to Leeds. She estimated my delivery date would be last week in November.

EDIT -

Just thinking about which boat I could be on. Jasper would make sense going by her date of arrival. But I got my SC VIN (which hasn't changed) on 22/10, which was when the Pioneer had passed through the canal. Unless I got my VIN while Jasper hadn't even left SF.
Jasper Arrow is due in Zeebrugge on 15 November. Most likely that

EDIT -

I will probably see you there, as I have also been told last week in November @ Leeds. I got my SC VIN some time before the 31st which was around the time Jasper was in Panama

Reactions: anon37485
I see you’re in Falkirk. Did you check which SC they’d put you down for delivery? Tusker had me down for Heathrow so I asked them to change to Edinburgh although I wouldn’t mind driving up to Aberdeen if it meant I could get it sooner!
No i didn't ask. Tbh i don't mind where i need to pick up i will even go heathrow if it means getting it sooner lol. Spoke to tesla they have no record of my order as of yet. Just going to forget about it before it drives me nuts. I will get it when i get it simples.

Just picked mine up today from West Drayton. I was booked in for 11.30 (Arrived at 11.15), Did paper work Etc. Waited. At 11.45, I asked what was going on, I was told the next introduction session was at 12.00 (didnt started till 12.15). After that all was straight forward. I was not rushed at all, I had all the time i needed to check the car and get myself setup.

Car was clean, No issues, all in good order. Little bit of dirt needed cleaning. Both Cables were included. 150 miles of range in the "tank". Drive home was fantastic, car was quite, Handling was great, Speed was amazing (biggest smile). No problems what so ever. Charger works fine. No Pedestrian sound system fitted (apparently car is 3 months old)

Only little problem i had was my USB music drive had a few songs that error.

I have also decided very quickly to change the battery to % not range, as looking at the range going down is depressing.

Hope thats handy information

• Informative
Reactions: slonger
Just seen a car on the inventory list that's close in spec to my order, so rang Tesla. Bit of a wait on hold, but very helpful chap told me my order was now VIN matched (although that doesn't show on the order page yet) and was due for collection 2nd week in December (ordered on 23rd October).

He's trying to see if I can swap my order to the inventory car right now (he's promised to call me back) as that's apparently in Southampton docks at the moment. Fingers crossed...

Status
Not open for further replies.