Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I tried calling Tesla Stockport, but the automated department selection thing makes it clear that for all delivery inquiries you should go to your Tesla account.
I don't want to bother them so I think I might just wait until I'm told something on my account. It'd be great if they replied to anything online though, a little info wouldn't hurt... :)

Morning everyone, long time lurker, first time poster.
Just thought I would join the party - ordered blue model 3 performance on the 17th of october. Reseveration 109666xxx. Have seen the hidden vin for about a week but nothing from Tesla, it's a "2020" production vin.
I called today on the main number and spoke to a guy called Rory who confirmed I had a vin allocated and it's due the middle of December and I should expect a call / message about 1 or 2 weeks before that.

The "jasper Arrow", full of M3 Performance is now heading towards Europe.
The Tesla delivery guy gave me a VIN ( so they do know ...) si ot means one of the cars on that ship is mine.
ETA nov 15th in Zeebrugge Belgium ! Excellent news.
So I'm trying to figure out if mines on the same ship, what delivery estimate did they give you? Mines currently mid December, I cant see a second ship being despatched from the us so soon, like 1 or 2 weeks later but alsocant see a 4 week leadtime for a ship from Belgium to the uk?

Morning everyone, long time lurker, first time poster.
Just thought I would join the party - ordered blue model 3 performance on the 17th of october. Reseveration 109666xxx. Have seen the hidden vin for about a week but nothing from Tesla, it's a "2020" production vin.
I called today on the main number and spoke to a guy called Rory who confirmed I had a vin allocated and it's due the middle of December and I should expect a call / message about 1 or 2 weeks before that.
Interesting...I ordered exactly the same car on the same day and me reservation number also matches the first 6 digits of yours. As it is a lease car I can't see the car in my Tesla account, I just called them now and she couldn't give me any firmer update than it should hopefully arrive by the end of the year.

They also have my delivery location wrong, it is down as Heathrow but should be Leeds (Manchester would be ok too). I have to contact the lease provider to get this changed, however.

I ordered on the 1st October, RN109636*** and dont have any sign of VIN etc either, ordered M3 LR, Black, FSD.

not sure why people get theres before mine when they order after with same spec,I dont know how they allocate these things...

got a feeling be in new year now as the lady at tesla said they ships stop arriving as it gets close to xmas and restart in new year.

Just been told by Tesla customer service that my car is currently in Belgium anyone know how long it takes to get to the UK from there.
Ordered 20 September m3 sr+ in white black.

I ordered on the 11th September and was told the same thing. I’m taking it with a pinch of salt that they know exactly where my car is and am just relaxing and waiting patiently.

Reactions: Jginty
Just had confirmation that my car will be ready for collection on 22nd November at West Drayton. Bit of a nuisance only getting this by a voiced text service on the landline, though, as there's no way to comply with their request to confirm by replying to the message (no mobile signal here anyway). Not sure why they can't just use email, it's make life a lot easier.

I changed my order to an inventory car last Friday (8th November). My original order would have been due for collection on 9th December, I was told. When I called on Friday to change the order I was told that the car was at Southampton docks.

I ordered on the 1st October, RN109636*** and dont have any sign of VIN etc either, ordered M3 LR, Black, FSD.

not sure why people get theres before mine when they order after with same spec,I dont know how they allocate these things...

got a feeling be in new year now as the lady at tesla said they ships stop arriving as it gets close to xmas and restart in new year.

They have had these in stock just this weekend and fsd is just a license as far as I'm aware, otherwise how can you get it after? so why not ask for an inventory? Seems a bit confusing to me.

So I'm trying to figure out if mines on the same ship, what delivery estimate did they give you? Mines currently mid December, I cant see a second ship being despatched from the us so soon, like 1 or 2 weeks later but alsocant see a 4 week leadtime for a ship from Belgium to the uk?
delivery date i was given is between nov 22-29th.
and righr now the jasper is around the acores islands, but there is another ship behind it eght at panama canal: the glovis cosmos. there is still hope

Status
Not open for further replies.