Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone waiting from August? Or anyone with white interiors?

Waiting since July 12th, M3P white/white

Surprise update - I just got a text from Tesla saying I am now scheduled to collect my car from Edinburgh Dec 17th at 2pm! Sod's law kicks in as I just can't make it at that time. Does anyone know how best to reschedule - email to Tesla Delivery UK? Anyone got a direct phone number for the Edinburgh Delivery Centre?

Another one here for the 17th in Edinburgh which i can't make as I'll have just come back from 3 weeks holiday so it'll be a bit cheeky to be back for one day then take another day off.
Have replied to DeliveryGB requesting the following Sat-Tues.

Waiting since July 12th, M3P white/white

Another one here for the 17th in Edinburgh which i can't make as I'll have just come back from 3 weeks holiday so it'll be a bit cheeky to be back for one day then take another day off.
Have replied to DeliveryGB requesting the following Sat-Tues.

Call the Edinburgh Multrees Walk Store, but dont choose the Delivery option, think i just chose sales.
They were more than happy to do it that way.

Just changed my original collection date on the phone (bit of a wait but guy was very helpful). Picking up now on 18th Dec at 12:30 from Edinburgh (exactly 2 months from order which is great compared to some of the stories on here). :) (Only took about 10 mins for the change to be reflected back into my Tesla account)

Collecting my LR AWD M3 from Heathrow tomorrow. Ordered 14 October. Collection appointment confirmed in a phone call to me last Wednesday, and in an email. But, despite a couple of promises, I still don't have a registration number. Looks like the insurance (with LV) may have to be resolved when I get to see the physical number plate! Difficult to understand how they can confirm collection but don't have a registration.

Call the Edinburgh Multrees Walk Store, but dont choose the Delivery option, think i just chose sales.
They were more than happy to do it that way.
Thanks for the tip - I called the Edinburgh Multrees Walk Store as you suggested and they were super helpful and reorganised delivery for me on the following day. Bonus feature: remarkably, after nearly four months of waiting, looks like I am now going to take delivery of my M3 on my birthday! If they stick to this delivery date all I can say is, 'Go Elon!'
I am still wondering though whether my car is on the Dong, which is due in to Zeebrugge tomorrow, or whether it actually arrived a week ago on the previous ship and is in a batch they are currently trying to move to the UK for deliveries next week.

So spoke with tesla again today afer leasing co insisting March 2020 delivery to be told ive been put down for delivery on 19th Dec picking up from edinburgh lol :D Spoke to lease company again and everything is in order so all going to plan picking up 19th Dec at 1230 from edinburgh :D:D M3P MSM ordered Early Oct.

Just had an email from Tesla - apparently they've modified my order. I'm picking it up tomorrow! They've taken my gray wheels off and replaced them with silver. It doesn't make any sense. It is written as if I made the change - I couldn't if I wanted to. I'll be more than a little pissed off if my car isn't the correct spec when I arrive. :mad:

Collecting my LR AWD M3 from Heathrow tomorrow. Ordered 14 October. Collection appointment confirmed in a phone call to me last Wednesday, and in an email. But, despite a couple of promises, I still don't have a registration number. Looks like the insurance (with LV) may have to be resolved when I get to see the physical number plate! Difficult to understand how they can confirm collection but don't have a registration.
I had the same problem, you can just call the dealer/showroom and they can tell you. Also if you picked blackhorse financing they reference it in the paperwork you get a few days before - it's how I found mine I initially and then confirmed it with tesla.

Status
Not open for further replies.