Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. It seems that many of the SR+ vehicles that people are waiting obscene lengths of time for have white interiors. I wonder if Tesla pulled the production plug on SR+ white interior a while back, but failed to update the ordering process in time... Perhaps people are waiting for a spec that simply isn't made any more?
if this is the case and they have not contacted customers to let them know, then thats the final straw for me!

Phone rather than email, I think otherwise you stand a chance of getting get a standard reply
As of this morning I now have a hidden VIN, it wasn't there yesterday. Ordered a long range in white, completely standard last Saturday. Fingers crossed its on the ship making its way across the ocean!

As mentioned earlier, could people please at least mention when they ordered it when posting about VIN matching or delivery etc? Makes it much easier for others to track where theirs might be in relation :)

Thanks.

Just had my test drive at Stockport, all i can say is - John Chapter 11, Verse 35

Gimme Gimme Gimme
Hello Mr H. I had my drive too at Stockport (after I placed the order BTW). They seem a lovely team there and I'm happy to be using that centre.

The drive is incredible isn't it! The instantaneous performance was what amazed me the most. I was ready for the acceleration but not that it was going to almost preempt me pressing the throttle. I got used to the regen breaking quite quickly and even the position of the speedo was fine. I'll miss my heads-up display for a while longer though I think.

The steering turn-in and feel was better than I had thought it would be. The ride was good on the 20" wheels and seats more supportive than I had thought they might be. So very very excited :). My one negative is the way they butcher the front number plate onto the nose, so I've ordered a stick-on plate for them to fit.

Hello Mr H. I had my drive too at Stockport (after I placed the order BTW). They seem a lovely team there and I'm happy to be using that centre.

The drive is incredible isn't it! The instantaneous performance was what amazed me the most. I was ready for the acceleration but not that it was going to almost preempt me pressing the throttle. I got used to the regen breaking quite quickly and even the position of the speedo was fine. I'll miss my heads-up display for a while longer though I think.

The steering turn-in and feel was better than I had thought it would be. The ride was good on the 20" wheels and seats more supportive than I had thought they might be. So very very excited :). My one negative is the way they butcher the front number plate onto the nose, so I've ordered a stick-on plate for them to fit.

Yes they are very helpful and it was absolutely packed yesterday with the Ford dealer further along the A6 deserted lol. I ordered before driving too lol. I drove the Blue SR+ and on 18s it was excellent, my SL is on 19s which is a bit crashy. Tried Autopilot on the motorway to bredbury too which was superb.

Darren

Reactions: Gatsojon
Status
Not open for further replies.