Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this apply to Personal / Business too? I'm tempted to put the (now) £100 down today (exciting!)? I need to wait for our accountant/boss to get things sorted but I don't want to waste several weeks/months before actually putting the order down.
If you need a referral code for 1000 free miles then i have one that is unused, trying to get one for my roadtrip ;) no success so far :(

Last edited:
Hi all. Afraid I have been a 5 times a day silent forum reader, but thought I should share.

M3P, Black/Black, ordered 11/01/20 (initial estimate Feb), Edinburgh delivery.

Phoned Tesla start of Feb for update, said all cars on 2 ships on the way allocated and mine was not there, would be March. Found this forum and learned of obsessively checking for hidden VIN.

Hidden VIN has appeared today (09/02/20)

Reactions: Durzel and Boggle
Any real consensus on what the appearance of a hidden VIN means? Is it that the car has been built, on a ship, or entering the Panama Canal (I came across this last suggestion on the Twitters.) I may be getting just a little obsessed...

Hi all. Afraid I have been a 5 times a day silent forum reader, but thought I should share.

M3P, Black/Black, ordered 11/01/20 (initial estimate Feb), Edinburgh delivery.

Phoned Tesla start of Feb for update, said all cars on 2 ships on the way allocated and mine was not there, would be March. Found this forum and learned of obsessively checking for hidden VIN.

Hidden VIN has appeared today (09/02/20)
Keep an eye on the Grand Mark, you should be on that ;)

Any real consensus on what the appearance of a hidden VIN means? Is it that the car has been built, on a ship, or entering the Panama Canal (I came across this last suggestion on the Twitters.) I may be getting just a little obsessed...
I believe it used to be when going through Panama but i think that has changed. I ordered on the 18th of Jan, I had my hidden VIN by the 25th which was the first time i searched for it. That was before the Cosmos was even at Panama, so i had hoped to be on the that ship however i did not receive any texts from Tesla on Thursday like the others :( so I am thinking i am going to be on the Challenge I hope! I phoned Tesla a couple of times and they told me my car was headed for zeebrugge but could not tell me what ship!

I believe it used to be when going through Panama but i think that has changed. I ordered on the 18th of Jan, I had my hidden VIN by the 25th which was the first time i searched for it. That was before the Cosmos was even at Panama, so i had hoped to be on the that ship however i did not receive any texts from Tesla on Thursday like the others :( so I am thinking i am going to be on the Challenge I hope! I phoned Tesla a couple of times and they told me my car was headed for zeebrugge but could not tell me what ship!

They could be matching them when they’re loaded on the boats. I recall seeing a few VINs confirmed when the Cosmos was loading on Pier 80.

Exactly the same for me. I phoned Tesla and they told me mine was on the challenge which was still loading I think when I got my secret vin

I ordered my M3P Red with black interior on 1st February. I've been told that it's potentially June as in the Solihull dealership they were saying the March shipments are just the standard models and not performance or Long Range.

I'm interested to follow this thread though to see what information becomes available. I'll update as I hear anything on mine.

I ordered 8th Jan (M3 LR AWD in MSM from Heathrow) and discovered a hidden VIN on the 24th so also got quite excited about the Glovis Cosmos. Lack of a text makes me suspect that my car isn't on there, hence my query about the meaning of the hidden VIN. Fingers crossed for the Challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.