Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm confused now (and concerned!!) I ordered end of October and no VIN, no text. No one seems to know where my car is or when I will get it! Mines a M3P MSM/Black.

I’d give them a call to see if you’ve been matched (I called the Milton Keynes number if that helps). I’ve not had a text yet either, but Ive been told my M3P is on it’s way over currently (ordered just after you in Nov).

Out of interest, I live right in Southampton. Annoyingly I won't be able to pick up the car from the Docks! From what I'm reading, I'll have better luck with a potential earlier pickup date going for the Bristol Centre over Heathrow? Thoughts?
I thought it was possible to collect from Southampton. I also heard that it's hard to get a collection slot at Bristol as they can only handle small numbers compared to Heathrow or Birmingham. Can't be 100% sure though!

Out of interest, I live right in Southampton. Annoyingly I won't be able to pick up the car from the Docks! From what I'm reading, I'll have better luck with a potential earlier pickup date going for the Bristol Centre over Heathrow? Thoughts?
I’d read it as the other way around!

I’m also near Southampton and ordered an inventory M3 that said it’s location was Southampton, but had to select Heathrow for pickup.

My concern with Bristol is picking a new car up from the shopping centre car park when you just know it’ll be pouring with rain!

I received the text on Wednesday. Does that mean my M3 is on the ship due to dock in Southampton in the next few days (Cosmos) or is the one after more likely?
Guys I would not get over excited I ordered my white SR+ late Oct. got VIN got excited then been told Nov. Dec. Jan. Feb and now MARCH DELIVERY, the Tesla gods work in strange ways.Sold my TT in November been sharing her indoors car since then (not happy).To say I am unimpressed is being extremely polite.

Just spoke to Tesla delivery team.... They have no information on delivery for my car at present, but hope it will be available for collection early to mid March.... presumably if it was going to be delivered early / mid March it would have to be on either the Cosmos, Challenge or Grand Mark, in which case they should have information about it? Leads me to think i'll be waiting a long time for this car, despite being told it would be a Feb delivery when I ordered it.

LR AWD / Red / Black / 12th Jan.

Just spoke to Tesla delivery team.... They have no information on delivery for my car at present, but hope it will be available for collection early to mid March.... presumably if it was going to be delivered early / mid March it would have to be on either the Cosmos, Challenge or Grand Mark, in which case they should have information about it? Leads me to think i'll be waiting a long time for this car, despite being told it would be a Feb delivery when I ordered it.

LR AWD / Red / Black / 12th Jan.
I have a similar feeling about my car, but I think that is only because of the expectation, or lack thereof, this thread has instilled in me.

I'm just going to go with the flow and see what happens, no point in worrying about something I can't influence.

Reactions: Flatchat and Jez_GB
I have a similar feeling about my car, but I think that is only because of the expectation, or lack thereof, this thread has instilled in me.

I'm just going to go with the flow and see what happens, no point in worrying about something I can't influence.

I say that to myself, but as a neurotic over thinker I can't switch the 'not in my control' frustration/anxiety off. I have a feeling that Brooklands isn't the last EU/UK bound ship of this period. I suspect there will be one or two more before the 'no more boats until June' kicks in.

Some folks ordered in Aug/Sep and don't have their cars - be realistic !

As I said to the last person that said that to me, I did order mine in September. Leaseplan, in all their glorious wisdom, didn't order the car until January. So yeah, in Tesla time, it's only been a month, but for me I've been sat in the dark not knowing what's been going on for almost 5 months, and I'll be lucky to get it in March. So yeah, I've a right to have a bit of a moan, perhaps just not aimed at Tesla... yet.

• Disagree
Reactions: chewystuey
I just called TESLA to find out where my car is now (I ordered on 22nd October, the first delivery option was given on 18th December which I postponed, and now I have a new VIN). The lady told me that my car is on Glovis Challenge and the estimated delivery date is the end of February or beginning of March (she wasn't sure about this). This doesn't make sense, because Glovis Challenge will arrive at Zeebrugge on 16th February and it would only take 3~4 days to arrive at the UK distribution centres (if I remember correctly from the last year cases). So, I am very confused now.

indeed - it said Dec when I ordered in Nov, but with the frantic pre-xmas deliveries going on I had no expectations of achieving that.

@planehazza feel for you on this - Leaseplan comms worse than Teslas most of the time.

Sorry for getting a bit touchy to your reply. It's first world problems, and it's not like I'm stuck without a car. I'm just sick of wasting time being told 'we'll be in touch' to not hear anything or be told nothing new week after week.

Had NHS and LeasePlan just listened to me from the start, I probably would have been in the car now.

As I said to the last person that said that to me, I did order mine in September. Leaseplan, in all their glorious wisdom, didn't order the car until January. So yeah, in Tesla time, it's only been a month, but for me I've been sat in the dark not knowing what's been going on for almost 5 months, and I'll be lucky to get it in March. So yeah, I've a right to have a bit of a moan, perhaps just not aimed at Tesla... yet.
With you Planehazza.... Leaseplan will take the money and give you NO information whatsoever, as I have said here before unless I contact Tesla I am in the dark totally, now quoted end Feb delivery ? mmmmmmmmmmmmm ?

Status
Not open for further replies.