Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After being told on multiple occasions i was on the challenge,today I was told I'm on the Grand Mark, I just dont get how information can be so badly communicated. Now do i have any faith im on that ship, none at all. Got my VIN on the 24th of Jan. Although the guy on the phone said the Grand Mark was in Zeeb but that's not true either so who the hell knows!

After being told on multiple occasions i was on the challenge,today I was told I'm on the Grand Mark, I just dont get how information can be so badly communicated. Now do i have any faith im on that ship, none at all. Got my VIN on the 24th of Jan. Although the guy on the phone said the Grand Mark was in Zeeb but that's not true either so who the hell knows!

Grand Mark will dock (hopefully) at 9pm this evening, keep the faith.

New to this forum but been a long time lurker.
Ordered a white/white SR+ as company car through leasing company last month for Edinburgh collection, still waiting on a match but been unable to get RN from leasing company.
Anyone else waiting for a white/white SR+?

Also new, Ordered SR+ M/Gr on the 9th Feb, found my secret VIN about 5 Days ago, no text yet, called Tesla Leeds 2 Days ago got forwarded to Dutch CS, they said mine due in 1st week of March, Delivery a week or so after did not quote my RN or VIN, Guess they log it all from mobile number. Now to find out what ship!

I'm guessing I'm in the same boat as you (excuse the pun) Was never told which boat, but considering I didn't get my VIN until 26th Jan, and I've heard nothing, not text etc. Surely we HAVE to be in the Grand mark, as our cars would have existed at the time they dropped?

Reactions: tpnicho
One of the inventory cars is exactly my spec but in London, seems strange that they can't move them around to fulfil existing orders. I'm not going to risk changing my order though.

Still no VIN for me, I'm really hoping I get something when the GLOVIS CAPTAIN sails or I'm in for a long wait...

Edit: Is there anything I can do? Changing delivery location wouldn't be the end of the world but I don't want to make a huge mess of it and delay things even further.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.