Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
... in the mad rush for individuals to "must have their cars as quickly as possible", you do realise you are buggering up all the orders and affecting other people's dates by doing all this double-ordering and cancelling don't you .....

the competition to be one up on the Jones'es is strong here ....

My lease co are saying delivery 8th March, give or take a few days, that would tie in with the Grand Mark, which docks on 22nd in Zee, however Zee port arrivals have it down as 23rd at 1am. It’s then on to Southampton and due on 25th. Fingers crossed it is on that ship.

Update.
I’m abroad at the moment, but just had a missed call.
My wife then text me to say they then called her, it was Tesla and apparently I’m picking my car up on Sunday the 8th.
No text, like others have got bizarrely.

I got mine in 6 weeks but at a guess i'd say to consult your local medium
Rule of thumb (from London main showroom salesman) who was spot on with mine.
If you order before the end of February you’ll get your car towards the end of The next financial quarter (Q2)
which will be June. The way a Tesla work is they don’t deliver in the first month of that quarter. The reason some people get it quicker is because they’ve ordered later in the quarter but Tesla can still match and deliver at the end of that financial period. As far as I can see the only thing that sometimes alters this procedure is if Leasing Agents are involved.

Reactions: ringi
Hey folks,

I'm going for a bog standard M3 SR+, no upgrades - what sort of timescales should I expect? I've got a 320i to hand back and want to make sure I'm not left without a car for a huge period of time. I do appreciate that this may very much be a case of "How long is a piece of string!" with Tesla's track record, but you all seem pretty clued up a noob like me.

Thanks,

Greg.

If you order before the end of February you’ll get your car towards the end of The next financial quarter (Q2)
which will be June. The way a Tesla work is they don’t deliver in the first month of that quarter. The reason some people get it quicker is because they’ve ordered later in the quarter but Tesla can still match and deliver at the end of that financial period. As far as I can see the only thing that sometimes alters this procedure is if Leasing Agents are involved.

Do you mean after end of Feb?

Update.
I’m abroad at the moment, but just had a missed call.
My wife then text me to say they then called her, it was Tesla and apparently I’m picking my car up on Sunday the 8th.
No text, like others have got bizarrely.

Great news, where are you collecting from? I was down as West Drayton but changed it to Leeds. If yours is the 8th then I reckon mine will be towards the middle or end of March. If that’s the case I will have to rent a car as my Audi goes back on the 6th.​

Status
Not open for further replies.