Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Tesla's making their way up the M3 this morning...
IMG_20200224_074641_1.jpg

The white is cheaper because the red you originally ordered is £2000 more. Even then, the white stock they are offering is still £76/month more than my quote and I have ordered a colour which has a £1000 premium.
The opinions of service from Tusker varies by customer. Your experience doesn't change that of others who say it's worse.

When I meant cheaper, I meant the red I ordered was cheaper only a few weeks after I ordered it originally.
I would have stuck with Red and recorded but I would likely have to wait until june/july.
Took the white stock which was approx £75 a month cheaper than the red.

White was my first choice but chose red originally because i havent seen one on the road yet.

So I've just spoken to Tesla when calling the Brum number and he informs me that it is ready for collection in Birmingham on 5th March. I asked why I hadn't had a text and he said Leaseplan would be informing me in the next day or so...

Very happy.

Definitely worth the call if you requested an early March delivery and have yet to hear anything.

Last edited:
Last time I called I was expected a text last week and delivery this week or first week of March. After calling today, expected a text today and then delivery 1st or 2nd week of March. Seems to be getting delayed a week after every enquiry. Really difficult as had only 1 car between two of us for a week now and with me working from home the next few weeks without any company travel, I really feel trapped without a car.

Ordered M3 LR White/White 4th week November through a leasing company (collection Leeds).

> Called a couple of weeks ago to be told I've been VIN matched and it's on the Brooklands (ETA 2nd March).
> Called last week to be told - it's in the UK and I should hear from my leasing company sometime last week.
> Called Tesla today and told to expect a text with delivery details today!!

Nothing from my Leasing company yet :/

Considering the inconsitency in the info I've recevied so far (and lack of communication from my leasing company)... not sure if I should be excited or take everything with a pinch of salt.

Anyone with similar expereice?

Last time I called I was expected a text last week and delivery this week or first week of March. After calling today, expected a text today and then delivery 1st or 2nd week of March. Seems to be getting delayed a week after every enquiry. Really difficult as had only 1 car between two of us for a week now and with me working from home the next few weeks without any company travel, I really feel trapped without a car.

I'm fairly certain things are going to start moving quicker once the cars are off the dockside in Zeebrugge and GRAND MARK gets into the dock in Southampton. That's surely had a big impact on everything in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.