Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got texted my home delivery date last week of Wed 4th March. Then this morning another text to say it's Fri 6th March, then a few minutes later I got an email to say Saturday 20th March (and 20th March isn't even a Saturday). I'm not sure what's going on, I'll speak to them on Monday to try find out :/

Got texted my home delivery date last week of Wed 4th March. Then this morning another text to say it's Fri 6th March, then a few minutes later I got an email to say Saturday 20th March (and 20th March isn't even a Saturday). I'm not sure what's going on, I'll speak to them on Monday to try find out :/
Bizarre!! I assume this is a lease order. Seems strange to push back all the way to 20th when there will likely be other deliveries needing to happen!

Bizarre!! I assume this is a lease order. Seems strange to push back all the way to 20th when there will likely be other deliveries needing to happen!
Yeah, leased. I'm guessing/hoping that the email is just an error but need to try and find out. I'm in no hurry to get the car and don't mind if it's the 20th rather than the 6th, just want to make sure that I'm not booking time off work for no reason.

Reactions: bhav

Had exactly the same. Text pushing from 4th to 6th, and email saying Sat 20th.

Seems that these delays are all Stockport? Could be it be Cartier up North that is the issue?
No, not just Stockport. I was due to pickup on Tuesday 3rd at Heathrow: this email came this morning.....

Dear Customer,

I hope this finds you well.

Due to unforeseen circumstances with the weather, the vessel which your vehicle is currently on has been delayed.

The team in Heathrow is currently working out how long the delay will be, but we are hoping that it will only effect your collection day by a maximum of a few days. We will be contacting you in the next 48 hours to reschedule your appointment.

For the time being, please don't feel the need to contact us at this present time, as we will contact you soon.

We will endeavor to get in touch with you as soon as possible, and to rearrange your appointment to a time that will suit you.

Thank you so much for your cooperation, and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Many thanks,

Tesla Delivery Team
197 Horton Road, West Drayton, UB7 8JD
[email protected]

I too received a call this afternoon, apologising for pushing me back from this coming Tuesday to Saturday.
When pushed they explained my car which was on Challenge was bought over from Zeebrugge on the Grand Mark.
Not only were the ships delayed but loads of others too and it’s a bit of a logistical nightmare down in Southampton Docks.

Hi

When inspecting the source code of the website to find the hidden vin on the order page. Are people seeing true or false assigned to the tag ‘deliveryDateTime’ and have you been notified of a delivery? (I’m wondering if this tag means anything)

Thanks
Scott

Evening all.

Ordered an SR+ in White with 19" Sport Alloys (no other mods) on the 15th Feb. When order placed estimated delivery was March so I'm hoping it made it onto a boat out, or already on one. The delivery estimate changed a few days after I placed my order.

I have a hidden VIN and copyOveride search still states March so fingers crossed.

Would be interested to see if anyone else ordered direct with Tesla around the same time to compare comms from Tesla.

Looking forward to it.

Evening all.

Ordered an SR+ in White with 19" Sport Alloys (no other mods) on the 15th Feb. When order placed estimated delivery was March so I'm hoping it made it onto a boat out, or already on one. The delivery estimate changed a few days after I placed my order.

I have a hidden VIN and copyOveride search still states March so fingers crossed.

Would be interested to see if anyone else ordered direct with Tesla around the same time to compare comms from Tesla.

Looking forward to it.
My guess is that you have had no comms from Tesla!

None as of yet Mr M.

That's pretty much par for the course.
The fact you have a VIN is a pretty good sign you will get delivery in March.
Just keep up the routine of checking your Tesla account every 10 minutes.
Watch every YouTube video featuring Model 3s.
An invoice may appear and is a further indication that delivery is imminent.
Expect late notice of pick up appointment and very late notice of reg.
Enjoy!

PS I forgot to mention - rehearse your travels on A Better Route Planner

That's pretty much par for the course.
The fact you have a VIN is a pretty good sign you will get delivery in March.
Just keep up the routine of checking your Tesla account every 10 minutes.
Watch every YouTube video featuring Model 3s.
An invoice may appear and is a further indication that delivery is imminent.
Expect late notice of pick up appointment and very late notice of reg.
Enjoy!

PS I forgot to mention - rehearse your travels on A Better Route Planner

Have you been looking over my shoulder??

I figured, been reading a fair bit of these forums.
Hoping the VIN is a good sign.
10 mins....I'll calm it down a tad then ;)

Cheers for the route planner recommendation. I rented a Model S a couple of times and that frustrated me that I couldn't add a way point (or couldn't figure out how to) to check I could actually make it to a SC after my first stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.