Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a setting within Netflix to steam at a higher rate? Quality wasn’t great this afternoon when using home WiFi (200mbps connection)

Also, when I leave the car, does the music automatically stop? Worried it’ll stay on and drain the battery!

Absolutely in love with this car! The amount of people that stop and state in fun!

I'm very keen to learn of leasing customers who are taking delivery at venues other than Tesla delivery centres.
Specifically, which leasing companies and what venues?
It may be a move by Tesla to ease congestion at their delivery centres and to speed up the delivery of cars to the leasing companies.
Hi Mr M,
I have ordered SR+ Blue in Nov, through Leaseplan and got my VIN 10 days ago, according to the lease co I am picking up from Heathrow, but when I called Tesla they said it’s on the ASIAN KING and will be a pick up from the S’Hampton delivery hub, what ever that is?
Thx btw for all of your shipping info on the other thread, you’re a ledge!

Hi Mr M,
I have ordered SR+ Blue in Nov, through Leaseplan and got my VIN 10 days ago, according to the lease co I am picking up from Heathrow, but when I called Tesla they said it’s on the ASIAN KING and will be a pick up from the S’Hampton delivery hub, what ever that is?
Thx btw for all of your shipping info on the other thread, you’re a ledge!
I'd be keen to learn where the Southampton Delivery Hub is too!

Reactions: Shaney
I'm very keen to learn of leasing customers who are taking delivery at venues other than Tesla delivery centres.
Specifically, which leasing companies and what venues?
It may be a move by Tesla to ease congestion at their delivery centres and to speed up the delivery of cars to the leasing companies.
Tusker have told me they've given me a free upgrade to Tesla Direct for home delivery. No dates yet though...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.