Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting for a standard spec car through Zenith too? Were you contacted by Tesla at all? Or did Zenith call you?

I called tesla last week, they said the car would be delivered but didnt know if Tesla would arrange or Zenith.

Aside from me calling Tesla, the only contact I’ve had since ordering was a text giving registration number and stating delivery with date 5 days out. Once I’d agreed to the delivery slot, I got an automated email from autoxp, who are a vehicle distribution company. I don’t know if this was instigated by Tesla or Zenith TBH.

Aside from me calling Tesla, the only contact I’ve had since ordering was a text giving registration number and stating delivery with date 5 days out. Once I’d agreed to the delivery slot, I got an automated email from autoxp, who are a vehicle distribution company. I don’t know if this was instigated by Tesla or Zenith TBH.

Do you know which boat your order is / was on? I’ve ordered through Zenith too, so wondering at what stage in the shipping process you received the text?

I’ve been told by Tesla that my order is on the Morning Cara so fingers crossed not too long!!

Great info, thank you. I'll keep an even closer eye on texts now.

Do you know which boat your order is / was on? I’ve ordered through Zenith too, so wondering at what stage in the shipping process you received the text?

I’ve been told by Tesla that my order is on the Morning Cara so fingers crossed not too long!!

I was told that my car would be in zebrugge during the first week of March and that I'd get delivery approx 2 weeks after tha . So based on this I guess its on Brooklands? I didnt think to ask what boat it was on

I was told that my car would be in zebrugge during the first week of March and that I'd get delivery approx 2 weeks after tha . So based on this I guess its on Brooklands? I didnt think to ask what boat it was on
I was told my car is also on Brooklands and my delivery date is next week - March 12. So if it’s on that boat yours might also be next week. But Morning Cara and Asian King are also due into Zeebrugge this week (5th and 7th)

Just seen a car matching mine and pickup location on the new inventory.

Interestingly the warranty runs to March 2028 where last week they ran to Feb 2028 so assuming the ones listed now are 20 plates...

Anyone have an idea if this is on land or on a particular ship from the VIN

5YJ3F7EC0LF702851

Yes, mine was on the a Glovis Challenge. However, this boat was delayed 3 days off Zeebrugge and missed it’s connection to Southampton. The car was dropped at Zee and was finally picked up by the Grand Mark to bring over to Southampton, but only after she was held up 3 days off Zee as well! I got the text just before the Grand Mark left Zee. This may not be completely representative of text timings though given the delays. Also I never got the ‘it’s close’ text that others seem to get a week or so earlier - I think because it was a lease car.

Reactions: Pezual
Just seen a car matching mine and pickup location on the new inventory.

Interestingly the warranty runs to March 2028 where last week they ran to Feb 2028 so assuming the ones listed now are 20 plates...

Anyone have an idea if this is on land or on a particular ship from the VIN

5YJ3F7EC0LF702851
Unfortunately you can’t tell from the VIN, but chances are it will be on a boat on its way over. They’re listing them early to try and avoid having any unsold by the end of the quarter!

Has anyone ordered through Tusker and been told by Tesla that their car is on BROOKLANDS?
If so do you have a collection/delivery date yet?

Tusker keep telling me to be patient and that Tesla will contact me - but i know others with cars on BROOKLANDS have dates all set.

Hi all

Just wanted to see if anyone has been having the same issue as I have been.

Ordered the M3 SR on 15th October 2019 via Zenith on a leasing scheme through work. Have had absolutely 0 updates, was initially advised a late January pick up, which then got pushed to mid February and subsequently end of February. This was then pushed to early March and now being told end of March? Finding it ridiculous how it's now creeping up to 6 months with no help or real updates from Tesla / Zenith.

I got my VIN via the customer sevice line around 4 weeks ago and was last told the car had reached Belgium on 21st Feb but have no idea on the ship name nor the turnaround time to get to Southampton.

Just feel like a sitting duck with what's been arguably the worst process and customer service known to man!

Hopefully there's someone out there in a similar position or can at least make me feel better!

Hi all

Ordered the M3 SR on 15th October 2019 via Zenith on a leasing scheme through work. Have had absolutely 0 updates, was initially advised a late January pick up, which then got pushed to mid February and subsequently end of February. This was then pushed to early March and now being told end of March? Finding it ridiculous how it's now creeping up to 6 months with no help or real updates from Tesla / Zenith.

I got my VIN via the customer sevice line around 4 weeks ago and was last told the car had reached Belgium on 21st Feb but have no idea on the ship name nor the turnaround time to get to Southampton.

Just feel like a sitting duck with what's been arguably the worst process and customer service known to man!

Hopefully there's someone out there in a similar position or can at least make me feel better!

You are not alone, don’t worry!. I ordered through a division of Arnold Clarke late October and eventually got them to share the RN in early February, armed with which, I talked to Tesla and was given the VIN and told on Globis Challenge.
Heard nothing from lease company since but now also sending them an email to get an update, as in early February they told me delivery early March.

Hi all

I concluded fairly early on that talking to Zenith wasn’t much use. They just apply a ‘12 week from order’ rule when you place the order rather than taking into account Tesla’s quarterly surge model. As such I doubt you were ever going to get a January delivery. I was told last week of Feb / first week of March by Tesla, but when I called Zenith 2 weeks later, they said end March. I’m actually getting my car on the 6th March. Best bet is to keep calling Tesla for updates using your RN.

I concluded fairly early on that talking to Zenith wasn’t much use. They just apply a ‘12 week from order’ rule when you place the order rather than taking into account Tesla’s quarterly surge model. As such I doubt you were ever going to get a January delivery. I was told last week of Feb / first week of March by Tesla, but when I called Zenith 2 weeks later, they said end March. I’m actually getting my car on the 6th March. Best bet is to keep calling Tesla for updates using your RN.
Echo the points here re: "12 weeks from order" and that their original January date was nonsense/made up.

I ordered with them on 30 Dec, order actually submitted on 8 Jan. Portal says delivery of 28 March (but that I that's just system-generated). Keeping my fingers crossed for late March (don't need/want it any sooner just for logistical reasons!).

Current scene in Car Park H at Cribbs Causeway. No Performance models.....

Attachments

• IMG_20200302_120532.jpg
    IMG_20200302_120532.jpg
    498.8 KB · Views: 45
Reactions: Shaney
Status
Not open for further replies.