Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 model S in black. All others are model 3.
And some lucky people collecting today at Cribbs Causeway (Bristol) .Again no performance versions.

Attachments

• IMG_20200302_121015.jpg
    IMG_20200302_121015.jpg
    406 KB · Views: 59
Reactions: Durzel
Just seen a car matching mine and pickup location on the new inventory.

Interestingly the warranty runs to March 2028 where last week they ran to Feb 2028 so assuming the ones listed now are 20 plates...

Anyone have an idea if this is on land or on a particular ship from the VIN

5YJ3F7EC0LF702851
Tesla tends not to register their vehicle until either the day before or the day of delivery so all will now be 20 plated.

Delivery texts... please can you remind me what the process is? Do you get two texts: one saying a week commencing, then a second one with a confirmed date? Or do you just get a single text asking you to choose a date? How much notice is it typically?

According to NHS FS, I have a 'week commencing' date, but nothing can be confirmed until there is a matched delivery date. I'm a bit confused as to how NHS FS are getting this info so quickly from Tesla, as I would have thought it would have to come through LeasePlan?

When did you order? I ordered with them 16/02 but as far as I know the lease company haven’t even placed the order yet

edit:just seen your sig. think I’m looking at June now. Same spec/pickup
Delivery texts... please can you remind me what the process is? Do you get two texts: one saying a week commencing, then a second one with a confirmed date? Or do you just get a single text asking you to choose a date? How much notice is it typically?

According to NHS FS, I have a 'week commencing' date, but nothing can be confirmed until there is a matched delivery date. I'm a bit confused as to how NHS FS are getting this info so quickly from Tesla, as I would have thought it would have to come through LeasePlan?
I'm in a similar position: was told last week it was likely to be w/c 16th March, I'd emailed to try to get more info and have been told it's en route to the UK and I'll be told once the car is matched for a collection date. When I spoke to them last week it sounded like they had a list from Leaseplan which they were basing the 16th March date on.

Of interest to those leasing will be that Tesla might be starting to change attitude in speaking directly with those going through a 3rd party lease company. I was told in store today "sorry sir, you are not our customer and due to GDPR we will no longer be able to discuss this order with you". Not ideal, as Tusker don't seem to bother telling me anything!

• Informative
Reactions: Good Evans
Mines confirmed this morning on the Asian king. Ordered via Arval who placed order in November. Tesla chap said they plan to deliver dorectly to homes for many lease cars.

So will the 'Home deliveries' come on a transporter or will they be driven from the nearest dealership.

I'm thinking the logistics of individually driven cars would be a bit of a headache for the dealers as it's always going to be a 2 person job

So will the 'Home deliveries' come on a transporter or will they be driven from the nearest dealership.

I'm thinking the logistics of individually driven cars would be a bit of a headache for the dealers as it's always going to be a 2 person job
Does not need to be a 2 person job, my last car (an Audi) was delivered by driving it to me and the chap used pubic transport to go back to base.

Reactions: bhav

I'm sure I read somewhere - but can't locate it - that they were going to three distribution areas (not Tesla showroom) by a transporter and then driven from there.

Reactions: Shaney
@Good Evans - I'm with Zenith and Tesla have verbally told me when the car is going to be delivered. Did you get an email from either Tesla or Zenith confirming you date? I've not so far.

I just got a text giving me the date and my Reg number. I got an confirmation email once I replied with a Y to the proposed date. Nothing else at any stage of the process other than the initial register on Tesla.com email.

I just got a text giving me the date and my Reg number. I got an confirmation email once I replied with a Y to the proposed date. Nothing else at any stage of the process other than the initial register on Tesla.com email.

When did you order if you don't mind me asking? Rang Tesla this morning who confirmed that my vehicle is now in Southampton and got my reg number. Said that it would be delivered to me through Tesla Direct but not had the scheduling text as of yet. Was hoping to get mine for 6th March too but probably unlikely now.

Tusker actually gave me my VIN number today when i asked for on chat.
Called Tesla Heathrow just now and asked for an update, spoke to Harry. What a lovely chat!
So think mine is on the Grand Mark and delivery date will be text to me in next week or so.
However he did say that as i am leasing i am eligible for home delivery. Living down south i will definitely be taking that option!

Status
Not open for further replies.