Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked her up from Bristol this afternoon. Chuffed!

OFz9YoZ.jpg

Picked her up from Bristol this afternoon. Chuffed!

OFz9YoZ.jpg
Ah nice, you collected at 2:00pm right? Hope you've been enjoying the ride! It was real busy round there at about mid day when I went down for a snoop around, must have been about 8 Tesla staff doing hand overs, all looked pretty slick to me. You certainly picked a great day for it (if indeed you had any choice in the matter!).

Ah nice, you collected at 2:00pm right? Hope you've been enjoying the ride! It was real busy round there at about mid day when I went down for a snoop around, must have been about 8 Tesla staff doing hand overs, all looked pretty slick to me. You certainly picked a great day for it (if indeed you had any choice in the matter!).

Yeah 2pm was the appointment. I did sort of, was originally given 24th Feb but didn't mind waiting for a 20 plate. Surprised it was so quiet given it's the first working day of the new reg.

Save me starting another thread... I was walking back home and its lights came on/flashed. What setting is that? It's a bit weird given I live on a street...!

Oh yeah I’ll be chuffed if that’s the case, I’m traveling to the US for work tomorrow till the 11th so not long a wait when I’m back

Wonder if it’s not on the Glovis Captain then and it’s maybe on something else, unless when they get to Panama that’s when they assign reg?
Get a window seat and wave to the three ships en route :D

• Funny
Reactions: Danb_Cym
Yeah 2pm was the appointment. I did sort of, was originally given 24th Feb but didn't mind waiting for a 20 plate. Surprised it was so quiet given it's the first working day of the new reg.

Save me starting another thread... I was walking back home and its lights came on/flashed. What setting is that? It's a bit weird given I live on a street...!
Is that the car unlocking from your phone key/Bluetooth proximity?

Hi, I am leasing though Lex as it’s a company car. My portal said delivery today so I have been relying on that as I’ve not had any texts so far.
Over the weekend the appointment disappeared from the portal and finally after ongoing phone calls this morning, Tesla said it was cancelled due to no one at Lex confirming it.

I needed to get Lex into the conversation and now it has been rescheduled for Friday and I received the text offering the date (home delivery). So the moral of the story is, don’t just reply on the portal, get the leasing company to confirm to ensure delivery occurs.
Good to know all I have is the delivery appointment in my Tesla account nothing from Lex despite me telling them twice that I have been notified! Will get onto both in the morning.

I’ve had my pod-point charger fitted for a month but get the car Thursday. I took it off the holder today to check the length and noticed a fair amount of rainwater in the nozzle. Does anyone know if this is a concern as I can’t see how it is avoidable as it was fully inserted into the holder

Anyone know if the model 3 has a tracker fitted/anti theft system. Having loads of questions from my insurance company. I pick up Wednesday from Dartford.

Does my Tesla have a tracker?
You can track your Tesla directly through your Tesla app, which uses a GPS tracking system to locate your car. The security package includes an intrusion sensor, a tilt sensor and the Battery Backed Sounder.

Elephant Insurance recognise the GPS system as a tracker.

Reactions: Jamesmi100
Called Tesla for another update. I have a delivery date! 9th March at Dartford (anyone know if it is the service centre or the sales side that you pick up from; they didn't tell me and I forgot!).

Leaseplan didn't know a delivery date had been produced, nor that a registration number was ready.

It's the service centre on Capstan Court, Crossways Business Park. Collected mine from there earlier today.

• Helpful
Reactions: chrisevans1001

Sentry mode perhaps ?

Of interest to those leasing will be that Tesla might be starting to change attitude in speaking directly with those going through a 3rd party lease company. I was told in store today "sorry sir, you are not our customer and due to GDPR we will no longer be able to discuss this order with you". Not ideal, as Tusker don't seem to bother telling me anything!
Had exactly the same experience at Bristol Cribbs yesterday. Will phone Tesla (again!) tomorrow to see what happens.

Reactions: Danb_Cym
I was wondering if anyone has recently taken delivery of their M3 to their house?
I've been informed by Tesla CS that my leased car is to be delivered to the door.

I was wondering:
- Whether the car is driven to the house or transported onboard a truck/trailer?
- How long before the available delivery date will we be contacted?
- Can someone else on the premises be authorized to accept the delivery in the absence of the registered keeper?
- Is there sufficient time to check the car over thoroughly during the handover, or best to leave it till after?

My M3 LR white/white is onboard Brooklands so expecting to be contacted by next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.