Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting for a date (being told 3rd week in March) but nothing concrete, just wondering whether there are any other ships (other than Glovis Captain) on route? Trying to determine (based on the very vague date) whether my car *could* on on this ship.
FIA

I think the best advice is to not rely to heavily on any information provided by Tesla until you have the official text/calls regarding delivery dates. I've been told a few different things over the past 4 months and now having been told my car is on BROOKLANDS, am struggling to get any information at all, and no sign of any contact from Tesla regarding my collection/delivery. It's very hard to be patient when others with the same order and same ship info have collection dates arranged for next week and you have nothing!

Still waiting for a date (being told 3rd week in March) but nothing concrete, just wondering whether there are any other ships (other than Glovis Captain) on route? Trying to determine (based on the very vague date) whether my car *could* on on this ship.
FIA

Three other ships on their way: Brooklands docked in Zeebrugge last night, due in Southampton 6th; Morning Cara due in Zeebrugge 5th; Asian King due in Zeebrugge 7th. Check out 2020 Shipping Movements for regular updates.
Calling Tesla on 01628450660 option 4 often gets you more details include ship your car is on (I'm on Morning Cara)

• Love
Reactions: Blueskye
Ordered with my employer on 16/02. Has been a delay with paperwork so finally got an order confirmation/RN yesterday (02/03)

called this morning, VIN matched and on GLOVIS Captain. EST delivery end of March. Could be 3 weeks from official order to delivery.

Reactions: CP30
I was wondering if anyone has recently taken delivery of their M3 to their house?
I've been informed by Tesla CS that my leased car is to be delivered to the door.

I was wondering:
- Whether the car is driven to the house or transported onboard a truck/trailer?
- How long before the available delivery date will we be contacted?
- Can someone else on the premises be authorized to accept the delivery in the absence of the registered keeper?
- Is there sufficient time to check the car over thoroughly during the handover, or best to leave it till after?

My M3 LR white/white is onboard Brooklands so expecting to be contacted by next week.

I'm leasing. I've had a delivery date for over a week. Was initially meant to collect in Edinburgh but was told end of last week it would be home delivery. I've no idea if the car will be driven or transported. Not confident the delivery date will be met either.

Reactions: Brickers40
Just got off phone to Tusker, they had no clue where my car was and still saying "likley March".

I called Tesla and this time was put through to a chap in the UK who confirmed my delivery is booked for the 11th March! So strange.

I asked about how Tesla Direct works and he said that they use a car transporter vehicle to get as close to your property as possible then drive the last 100m or so.

So happy that I finally know, and hopefully the info about Tesla Direct is useful to others.

I was wondering if anyone has recently taken delivery of their M3 to their house?
I've been informed by Tesla CS that my leased car is to be delivered to the door.

I was wondering:
- Whether the car is driven to the house or transported onboard a truck/trailer?
- How long before the available delivery date will we be contacted?
- Can someone else on the premises be authorized to accept the delivery in the absence of the registered keeper?
- Is there sufficient time to check the car over thoroughly during the handover, or best to leave it till after?

My M3 LR white/white is onboard Brooklands so expecting to be contacted by next week.

I've been told mine will come on a trailer to my home.
I've been told a date 8 days in the future, but not yet a fixed time.
Mine is a company car so I'm not registered keeper, and will be taking delivery, so assume there is a way to authorize this
I will update you on how the hand over goes in due course.

• Informative
Reactions: RichOB
Just got off the phone with Tesla. On hold for a few mins but got through to a nice chap.

Ordered a Model 3 SR+ with 19" Sport Alloys on the 15th Feb direct from Tesla.
Was told a VIN had been assigned and to expect an estimated delivery date of the 18th March at the Birmingham Store.

I didn't ask which ship it was on as I was more interested in making sure my final invoice comes through before the end of my tax year.
At a guess I think Glovis Captain but with a very optimistic delivery date that I should expect to be pushed back.
Or could it possibly be on an earlier ship? Not sure how long it takes them to get unloaded and delivered to stores.

Rang Tesla, and was told the car was either in the country or about to dock and that I only had an estimate. I asked if I was 100% matched and he said yes, then out of the blue he said actually the car is registered, here's your reg. Pick is pencilled in for 6th March but we're awaiting the confirmation from leaseplan.

I'm now just waiting on NHS, Leaseplan, and Tesla all talking so I can get my train booked :D

Rang Tesla, and was told the car was either in the country or about to dock and that I only had an estimate. I asked if I was 100% matched and he said yes, then out of the blue he said actually the car is registered, here's your reg. Pick is pencilled in for 6th March but we're awaiting the confirmation from leaseplan.

I'm now just waiting on NHS, Leaseplan, and Tesla all talking so I can get my train booked :D

I'd just ring Leaseplan and tell them you're picking it up on the 6th. There is little communication between the two.

I'd just ring Leaseplan and tell them you're picking it up on the 6th. There is little communication between the two.

That's what I thought I'd need to do, but my contact at NHS has said that they have the say on dates, not LP. All is confirmed, and I'll be there on Friday afternoon. I'm still going to call Leeds on Thursday to quadruple check. Long way to go to be told it's not here.

Got my delivery date last week (16th March) and got my final invoice last week.... I'm restricted to £20k a day by bank transfer, so made the payment in 3 chunks... today I got a text from Tesla telling me my final invoice is now available.... Is there some way I can check in source codes etc to ensure they received the full payment ok?

Got my delivery date last week (16th March) and got my final invoice last week.... I'm restricted to £20k a day by bank transfer, so made the payment in 3 chunks... today I got a text from Tesla telling me my final invoice is now available.... Is there some way I can check in source codes etc to ensure they received the full payment ok?
I got a contact in Nigeria who is willing to help

Yes but you will need to search through the threads on this forum to find how to do it.
It's similar to finding the hidden VIN in the source code.
As long as you quoted the RN it seems to get credited to your account really quickly

Just got off phone to Tusker, they had no clue where my car was and still saying "likley March".

I called Tesla and this time was put through to a chap in the UK who confirmed my delivery is booked for the 11th March! So strange.

I asked about how Tesla Direct works and he said that they use a car transporter vehicle to get as close to your property as possible then drive the last 100m or so.

So happy that I finally know, and hopefully the info about Tesla Direct is useful to others.

when did you order again? Have you had “the text”?

New to the forums although been browsing for a while.

Ordered M3P Red/White on Feb 21st through leaseplan, RN and VIN matched today delivery scheduled w/c 16 March. Impressed by the quick turnaround!

Wow that is quick. I rang Tesla today only to be told Tusker didn't order until the 21st and I may get one end of April or earlier.

So i am none the wiser still. Tusker seem a little lost I guess they have been inundated with orders, as have Tesla.

Status
Not open for further replies.