Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I click Overview and see the "Next Steps", they're all ticked apart from Delivery. So "Payment - Review your details and submit your payment" is ticked, but I haven't made any payment yet, or been asked to...

Does this mean I get it free? :D
We had a similar thing and it was an issue on Tesla’s end, it’s a good job I noticed because otherwise they would’ve given the car to someone else! Give them a call as soon as you can and tell them the issue. The SC sent it through to us in an email in the end, but as they’d gone in to the system and noticed our problem, it seemed to fix it so we did it online in the end!

I received my final invoice today, for delivery of my M3LR next Tuesday. The invoice is for the full amount, however I’m financing HP through black horse. How do I know how much I should transfer to cover my deposit?

I had the same yesterday, today I got a mail from GBFinance attached was the Black Horse detail including the deposit amount, which showed £3.5k more than I agreed. I assumed this was plug-in grant related, called my SC to check and they confirmed it was, and that I didn't need to pay it ;) Also asked about the order deposit (£750 in my case); I've had a credit note for this in my Tesla account but no actual refund to my card - again the SC confirmed that I could reduce my payment by this amount, as they offset it.... So to summarise - Invoice shows £9500 deposit to pay:confused: less the £3500 plug-in grant and the £750 order deposit - so £5250 to pay:cool:

Edit: Or put a little more simply - what Mr H said :p

I had the same yesterday, today I got a mail from GBFinance attached was the Black Horse detail including the deposit amount, which showed £3.5k more than I agreed. I assumed this was plug-in grant related, called my SC to check and they confirmed it was, and that I didn't need to pay it ;) Also asked about the order deposit (£750 in my case); I've had a credit note for this in my Tesla account but no actual refund to my card - again the SC confirmed that I could reduce my payment by this amount, as they offset it.... So to summarise - Invoice shows £9500 deposit to pay:confused: less the £3500 plug-in grant and the £750 order deposit - so £5250 to pay:cool:

:) really helpful!

Reactions: Jez_GB

That was a bit long winded :D

• Funny
Reactions: Jez_GB
Don't be surprised not to receive the final invoice until about 4-5 days before delivery. You generally don't get an official VIN - it appears on your invoice.
2 days to go and still no formal invoice on my account page but I have been sent an email with the settlement balance to pay and received a phone call from Tesla Stockport to confirm they would send the email. Might be an elaborate scam?

• Funny
Reactions: Blueskye
How was your handover experience and any car problems found ?. Enjoy you new motor I collect mine on Friday from Dartford.Now just a touch excited, I lie mega excited.
My appointment was at 3 but didn't get seen to till just after 4pm - despite there not being too many people (only 2 others).

The car is amazing, drove from Dartford to Sussex and they charged my car to 90% as per my request.

However upon reaching home have found that part of the door rubber seal on the back lhs seat is loose and the USB port in the front is not working.

Check those damn rubber seals which everyone talks about but I didn't - - I got too excited to drive off!

A few more sleeps for you!! Enjoy!

• Informative
Reactions: Danb_Cym
Status
Not open for further replies.