Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a similar ordering scenario. The first time I knew for certain the order had been placed was when I received an email from Tesla inviting me to set up an on-line account. When that's been set up, others have said they can find a hidden VIN on their account page (there's a chrome add-in for this), but that's never appeared for me and I collect my car on Tuesday (ordered 21st Nov 2019).
Well let’s hope I hear something soon or it looks like I’ll be waiting till the Q2 deliveries start later in May/June!

Heathrow Pick Up

I just wanted to say I had a great experience today with a pick up from Heathrow. The staff couldn’t have been more friendly and allowed me as much time as I liked to look over the car before I left. In fact I was there for about an hour and 45 minutes because they let me use one of the inside chargers as the superchargers were busy. Any little thing I didn’t understand how it worked they sent a mechanic over to have a look with me. I didn’t find any problems with the car at all.

• Love
Reactions: Blueskye and Durzel
INSURANCE with Direct Line !!!!
Due to collect tomorrow, Saturday, so went to retrieve my Direct Line insurance quote only to find it had been removed ! Called them up and my quote nowhere to be seen so started a new quote with the telesales chap and he said no worries whatever we had quoted you we will honour it. After we went through all the details I was put on hold for 10 mins and then to be told " we decline to quote". No explanations forthcoming! Panic ensures. After much searching I went with LVE twice the price as D L but best I could find. Some quotes were £3.5k. couldn't believe it!
So maybe if you have quotes from Direct Line it might be worth checking again.

Collected my M3P today from Leeds. Arrived early to find my car waiting outside, spent 30mins looking over it. It’s perfect, no apparent paint issues, no panel gaps; all look of equal distance on both sides of the car. No marks or stains on the interior. I drove from Leeds to home in Newcastle and it was silent, no buzzing or rattles, which is more than I can say for my previous Audi S3 and my partners 2 yr old S5!!

Build quality is definitely better than expected. Boy what a car it is!!! Well worth the wait.

Stockport collection Thursday.

Spent a fair bit of time taking folks from the office out for the experience rides. Everyone is completely blown away by the car from the way it looks outside, inside and of course the way it accelerates.

I'm absolutely loving it :)

Attachments

• 20200305_111533.jpg
    20200305_111533.jpg
    377.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 20200305_123223.jpg
    20200305_123223.jpg
    486.3 KB · Views: 40
  • 20200305_132329.jpg
    20200305_132329.jpg
    376.7 KB · Views: 44
Got my text too at 1548hrs today so super excited.
Pick up on 26/03/2020 at Edinburgh SC.
Thank goodness as my room is filling up with Tesla add on's and accessories.
Can't wait to fit them.
Good luck all the guys who received their text's today and I hope the others wont have to wait too long.

• Funny
Reactions: Blueskye
Status
Not open for further replies.