Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Order a M3P on the 14th Jan, I've had a text this morning to say to collect from Birmingham on the 24th March Y/N, I responded with N as I can't do that date and I've heard nothing since. I ordered my car via Frontier Leasing and have the RN number, anyone know the number I should call to rearrange collection?

Try Birmingham directly. I spent aaaaages on the main Tesla number, asked about rearranging collection and they just put me through to the main Heathrow showroom line who dealt with me.

Mine's a lease through Lex and this is the latest info I have:

- Car is on Morning Cara.
- Had a txt on Fri 6th confirming delivery for Mon 16th.
- Spoke with Lex on Mon 9th (yesterday) and they weren't aware.
- However today my Lex Drivers' Portal is now showing the vehicle reg and confirming delivery on 16th.

So now I need to wait for the delivery company (AutoXP ?) to get in touch.

Has anyone got a Reg number but no delivery/collection date? I
Mine's a lease through Lex and this is the latest info I have:

- Car is on Morning Cara.
- Had a txt on Fri 6th confirming delivery for Mon 16th.
- Spoke with Lex on Mon 9th (yesterday) and they weren't aware.
- However today my Lex Drivers' Portal is now showing the vehicle reg and confirming delivery on 16th.

So now I need to wait for the delivery company (AutoXP ?) to get in touch.

What did your text say? I've had a text earlier today asking me if I want deliver on Thursday 12th, I replied with yes but not had any confirmation. It seems Lex forced Tesla to contact me as I have received my reg.

Has anyone got a Reg number but no delivery/collection date? I

What did your text say? I've had a text earlier today asking me if I want deliver on Thursday 12th, I replied with yes but not had any confirmation. It seems Lex forced Tesla to contact me as I have received my reg.

"Tesla update: The following information is subject to Tesla receiving release approval from your vehicle's funder prior to your delivery date. Your provisional Model 3 delivery is scheduled for Monday 16th March and will be road delivered to [my address] between 09:00 and 18:00. Your licence plate is BJ20 xxx. Please reply Y to confirm your availability or N to be contacted by a Tesla Advisor. Your booked date is subject to further confirmation."

I replied Y the same evening but have not heard anything since.

Is anyone expecting imminent delivery of an M3LR in midnight silver? If so, when did you place the order? I'm totally in the dark about the whereabouts of mine

Yes.
Ordered 22 Feb
Vin in hidden source code on 29 Feb
Delivery scheduling text 6 Mar
Earliest date which I picked was 18 Mar from Dartford.

I did not had to chase tesla for anything (was expecting May delivery when I ordered) but I've not had reg number come through yet.

Delivery date and time shows up on my online account. No details yet on final payment.

"Tesla update: The following information is subject to Tesla receiving release approval from your vehicle's funder prior to your delivery date. Your provisional Model 3 delivery is scheduled for Monday 16th March and will be road delivered to [my address] between 09:00 and 18:00. Your licence plate is BJ20 xxx. Please reply Y to confirm your availability or N to be contacted by a Tesla Advisor. Your booked date is subject to further confirmation."

I replied Y the same evening but have not heard anything since.

Interesting, mine says..

Tesla update: We have not been able to deliver your Tesla yet. However, we want to get your Tesla to you at the earliest possible opportunity. Reply Y by 5:00pm today to receive delivery on Thursday the 12th of March. To take delivery on an alternative date, please respond with DD/MM/YY of your preference. Deliveries are available Monday-Friday.

I'm not confident at all!

Yes, picking it up next week. Ordered 2nd week of Feb. They've been utterly useless though:

1) I had to chase them after hearing NOTHING, to be told the car is here and ready.

2) They've not given me a reg yet

3) Nothing appears in my Tesla account online and I can't add a payment method either, so unsure if I can charge it on the way home

+ many other assorted things. I have so little faith that I'm going to buy a return train ticket ;-)

how I envy you! Mine ordered last November! Not a bit of info on my Tesla account.

Interesting, mine says..

Tesla update: We have not been able to deliver your Tesla yet. However, we want to get your Tesla to you at the earliest possible opportunity. Reply Y by 5:00pm today to receive delivery on Thursday the 12th of March. To take delivery on an alternative date, please respond with DD/MM/YY of your preference. Deliveries are available Monday-Friday.

I'm not confident at all!

I reckon you were on an earlier boat than me. Sounds like they're in a muddle and just trying to get cars out to people as and when.

Aren't we meant to hear from the delivery company soon?

Called Tesla after responding N to text message with the proposed collection date, after a long wait in the queue I spoke to someone and I offered them an alternative date which they accepted and booked me in. Not had any conformation yet but it was only a few minutes ago that I called them.

I reckon you were on an earlier boat than me. Sounds like they're in a muddle and just trying to get cars out to people as and when.

Aren't we meant to hear from the delivery company soon?

I've just had a delivery confirmation sheet from Lex come through to my email address confirming delivery date as 12th March, I always thought the car was on Morning Cara which could still be possible but I've got from not hearing anything, to sending Lex an email and 2 hours later it's all booked in and sorted (well it seems to be).

I will keep you up to date if I hear anything further and if the car turns up on Thursday.

Reactions: Grant_7
Order a M3P on the 14th Jan, I've had a text this morning to say to collect from Birmingham on the 24th March Y/N, I responded with N as I can't do that date and I've heard nothing since. I ordered my car via Frontier Leasing and have the RN number, anyone know the number I should call to rearrange collection?

Can you click on the link in the text, it should give you calendar that you can choose a couple of dates from.

I've just had a delivery confirmation sheet from Lex come through to my email address confirming delivery date as 12th March, I always thought the car was on Morning Cara which could still be possible but I've got from not hearing anything, to sending Lex an email and 2 hours later it's all booked in and sorted (well it seems to be).

I will keep you up to date if I hear anything further and if the car turns up on Thursday.

Ah, wonder if I will get the same from Lex?

Good luck for Thursday!

Just to let you know, I've been told (after asking) that Tesla direct deliveries are being driven to customers.

The cars are currently at Southampton.
T
will call with an estimated ETA on the day.

I asked about charge level and was told they will advise of anticipated charge on arrival and if needed they may be able to stop to top up en route. However I was also told you get free supercharging access 24 hours from point of delivery.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Grant_7
Just to let you know, I've been told (after asking) that Tesla direct deliveries are being driven to customers.

The cars are currently at Southampton.
T
will call with an estimated ETA on the day.

I asked about charge level and was told they will advise of anticipated charge on arrival and if needed they may be able to stop to top up en route. However I was also told you get free supercharging access 24 hours from point of delivery.

Hope this helps.

I am close to a supercharger, although at the moment I will be interested to find out if they manage to transfer my Tesla account from Lex to me on the day or not, seems lots have to jump through a number of hoops to get this done an official delivery center, so not inspired by the guy driving it to my door fixing that, suspect they will just hand over the two key cards and leave us to sort it out for ourselves.

Not sure if that causes problems with supercharging or not.

But at the end of the day I will just be happy for it to actually turn up at the moment...

Reactions: Danb_Cym
Status
Not open for further replies.