Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let you know, I've been told (after asking) that Tesla direct deliveries are being driven to customers.

The cars are currently at Southampton.
T
will call with an estimated ETA on the day.

I asked about charge level and was told they will advise of anticipated charge on arrival and if needed they may be able to stop to top up en route. However I was also told you get free supercharging access 24 hours from point of delivery.

Hope this helps.

Southampton to Glasgow driven delivery? I'm not happy with that. That's nearly 500 miles!

Received collection text this morning (having previously been told it would be delivered - but seeing comments elsewhere on the forum glad with this option). Ordered via Zenith 31/1 collection from Stockport. Blue/black LR AWD.

Did you request to collect through Zenith or was it just luck? I am also through Zenith and have autoxp scheduled to deliver to my home on Friday but the experience of others on here has made me nervous!

Someone else mentioned for Tesla Direct there are 3 bases across the country - Southampton, Chipping Warden and Carlisle.

Perhaps if the distance is over 150 miles they put it on a flatbed.

i was told car was in depot in Carlisle and would be delivered up to Glasgow on a transporter with a Tesla employee to complete delivery. A 30min appointment I was informed.
Will find out on Thursday!

Reactions: Aye_Watt
Did you request to collect through Zenith or was it just luck? I am also through Zenith and have autoxp scheduled to deliver to my home on Friday but the experience of others on here has made me nervous!
I originally said I would collect. Tesla then told me (directly) when I called it would be delivered so I was in the same situation as you. But then the text said pick up.

I’ve subsequently moved it to the afternoon of same day but not had the promised confirmation email nor a response from emailing Deliverygb email address.

We ordered through Zen leasing. Got the text Friday and replied N, have heard NOTHING. Car is due to be road delivered to a totally random address on Friday. When I say random its 1 and our village name! Lease is in husbands name, car is for me. I'm working in London all day Friday and husband is working at a local town. It's possible to have MY car delivered to his work, although he will then have to lock it up in the building until I can get there. It's very frustrating that we've heard nothing since texting N.

I'm not entirely happy about road delivery, had many new cars and never had one delivered to the house that wasn't on a transporter. It would be very easy for us to pick up at Dartford and a hell of a lot more convenient.

Going to call customer services tomorrow, only have the reg number and guessing I might have to pretend to be hubby, who is too busy running his business to spend hours trying to call people, tried just now and they are closed!

We ordered through Zen leasing. Got the text Friday and replied N, have heard NOTHING. Car is due to be road delivered to a totally random address on Friday. When I say random its 1 and our village name! Lease is in husbands name, car is for me. I'm working in London all day Friday and husband is working at a local town. It's possible to have MY car delivered to his work, although he will then have to lock it up in the building until I can get there. It's very frustrating that we've heard nothing since texting N.

I'm not entirely happy about road delivery, had many new cars and never had one delivered to the house that wasn't on a transporter. It would be very easy for us to pick up at Dartford and a hell of a lot more convenient.

Going to call customer services tomorrow, only have the reg number and guessing I might have to pretend to be hubby, who is too busy running his business to spend hours trying to call people, tried just now and they are closed!

If it's more convenient for you to pick the car up I would insist on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.