Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those waiting imminent delivery, did your Tesla account page show an accurate delivery day/time?

I’ve heard nothing regarding delivery from Tesla or autoxp but my tesla account page shows my home address (where pre-Tesla direct it showed collection at Heathrow) and delivery scheduled for Monday 16th at 3:30. Is that reliable?

For those waiting imminent delivery, did your Tesla account page show an accurate delivery day/time?

I’ve heard nothing regarding delivery from Tesla or autoxp but my tesla account page shows my home address (where pre-Tesla direct it showed collection at Heathrow) and delivery scheduled for Monday 16th at 3:30. Is that reliable?

I don’t have a my account page with car details on. Leasing company car via zenith.

Has anyone confirmed with Tesla that all current orders with assigned VIN's have been registered against the EV grant so we don't end up paying an extra £3,500 for our Tesla's valued at over £50,000?

I'm getting slightly nervous that just because my delivery is taking longer than others have, I've just been taken for another £3.5k.

My list of problems identified on delivery, I managed to fix one or two other things myself by pushing trim back into the correct position. There's a lot that's less than perfect with this car which is a bid sad to be honest as it drives really well.

Earliest appointment I could at the service centre was 7th April! Not sure what they will do to rectify the issues or how long it will take them. I may pop in there tomorrow as it's close to my work.

Apologies for any spelling mistakes in the attachment, I couldn't see what I was typing as the keyboard covered up the text field!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200311-211509.jpg
    Screenshot_20200311-211509.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 51
Picked up M3P today from Heathrow. Arrived about 45 minutes early and was given very good service.
Car itself seems almost perfect. There's a tiny spec of dust under the black paintwork in a couple of spaces but nothing worth worrying about and you have to go looking for it. Everything else seems pretty well aligned but if you go looking down in microscopic detail it isn't quite.

I'm pretty impressed and damn does it shift :)

Reactions: Vadervonham
Not on the 12th but at Stockport on the 17th at 11am. No sign of a reg number yet. Anyone know how long the V5s are taking? I'd like to get my cherished reg on asap after delivery.
Picked mine up on a Thursday and got the V5 on the Monday. Private plate on Monday evening thanks to the online DVLA system that works like a dream between 7am to 7pm. So glad to get rid of the horrid pile of plastic holding the front one on (stick on vinyl) and simply fixed the rear one directly to the rear which has made the boot shut with a much more satisfying clunk rather than all that plastic gubbins rattling.

My list of problems identified on delivery, I managed to fix one or two other things myself by pushing trim back into the correct position. There's a lot that's less than perfect with this car which is a bid sad to be honest as it drives really well.

Earliest appointment I could at the service centre was 7th April! Not sure what they will do to rectify the issues or how long it will take them. I may pop in there tomorrow as it's close to my work.

Apologies for any spelling mistakes in the attachment, I couldn't see what I was typing as the keyboard covered up the text field!
Hopefully they get sorted ASAP, did the delivery person recommend putting it all in the app or did they take any notes at the time? I’m guessing by your first comment they pretty much dropped off and hit the road, did they now show you around the car or provide any guidance on set up? Also, was the app already working on the day or did it switch over when you signed for the car?

That’s horrific! No one thing is critical but when you add them all up together it must feel soul destroying! Hope they identify this as a more urgent matter to deal with than the 7th April. I’d be fuming if that’s how they delivered my car and even more fuming that the quickest they could see the car would be that far away.
Have you been tempted to just give the car back within the 7 days rather than trying to fix this magnitude of issues?

Hopefully they get sorted ASAP, did the delivery person recommend putting it all in the app or did they take any notes at the time? I’m guessing by your first comment they pretty much dropped off and hit the road, did they now show you around the car or provide any guidance on set up? Also, was the app already working on the day or did it switch over when you signed for the car?
They took no notes and didn't even seem to know what to do. They were not Tesla employees, simply delivery people from a third party. They showed up, logged the mileage and then stuffed a phone in my face to sign without any time to look over the car!

The delivery driver even commented this was the first M3P he had driven. App started working around 2 hours before delivery (which was the time the car should have arrived - they were quite late!)

All in all a poor experience.

They took no notes and didn't even seem to know what to do. They were not Tesla employees, simply delivery people from a third party. The delivery driver even commented this was the first M3P he had driven. App started working around 2 hours before delivery (which was the time the car should have arrived - they were quite late!)

Thanks for sharing, sorry to hear that - I guess if I have issues with mine I’ll note them down and get photo evidence but it’s a Lex car paid for by the company so I’ll try not to get too down if I have a long list like yourself.

If it were a car I was paying for myself, I would hand them the keys back.

Collecting my SR+ Tuesday 17th March from Leeds, I now have the final invoice on my account page, the balance is for the full amount, I used Tesla/Black Horse Finance for HP, would expect the invoice to show Deposit owed anyone experienced this? Also how soon before collection does it have to be paid?

Can even be on the delivery day. All Tesla want to see is the funds going to them, not necessarily clearing their end.
Just pay the amount you need for the deposit, the system is not very clear, nor is there a link to payment. Oh and you can’t phone up and just pay on a card, I tried!

Hope this helps.

They took no notes and didn't even seem to know what to do. They were not Tesla employees, simply delivery people from a third party. They showed up, logged the mileage and then stuffed a phone in my face to sign without any time to look over the car!

The delivery driver even commented this was the first M3P he had driven. App started working around 2 hours before delivery (which was the time the car should have arrived - they were quite late!)

Was it driven to you and not off a transporter then?

How does supercharging billing work for a lease car? The app started working immediately after handover but if I sign in to my tesla account online it still is totally unpopulated.

Do I add my card there or do I just play dumb for the time being? How is it meant to work? :)

I got my Text last Friday 6th 12:30, appointment Monday 16th Heathrow.
Appointment and VIN number appeared in my Manage page as soon as appointment confirmed.

Final Invoice appeared today, Wed 11th 15:30, and contains the Registration Number. No Reg Number on Manage page.
Will pay for it tomorrow, and accept quote for Insurance to start Monday.

I used LV as the price was good for 2 cars, including M3LR, and includes up to 180 days in Europe. I have a second home in the Alps and spend half my time there, so that was important. DL needed me to apply for a green card each trip - boring. Saga, my previous insurer (with 180 days in Europe), wouldn't insure it

My home-to-home commuting experiences will be for another day ...
Wintertime in the Alps (skiing) will be interesting, but expect summer there to be amazing in the M3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.