Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I spoke to AutoXP earlier today who said my Tesla would 100% be delivered tomorrow morning and then just received an email 15 minutes ago which isn't even addressed to me from them. I have no idea who "Mr Morris" is..

"Dear Mr Morris,

Firstly, please accept our sincere apologies for the delayed receipt of your new Tesla vehicle.

Unforeseen, exceptional circumstances have occurred, which has affected our planned delivery process. We appreciate this must be a disappointment for you.

We have taken immediate action, by re-scheduling your delivery. You should be in receipt of an email with a new date for the delivery of your Tesla (please check your spam if not in your inbox). I hope the alternative date is workable for you. Our Brand Ambassador driver will ensure you receive a full handover of your vehicle on the selected date.

We apologise profusely on behalf of Tesla.

Warm Regards

Logistics Team"

My £40 has appeared now, so I've just started to transfer the balance.

Sorry for the naive question, but exactly where do your payments appear? Are they added (as a pdf?) below the Booking Invoice, Order Agreement, Final Invoice etc? I paid my full balance (over £42k) in one payment in the bank this morning so I’m keen to check that it went through OK. The bank gave the RN number as a reference as requested in the email from Tesla.

Sorry for the naive question, but exactly where do your payments appear? Are they added (as a pdf?) below the Booking Invoice, Order Agreement, Final Invoice etc? I paid my full balance (over £42k) in one payment in the bank this morning so I’m keen to check that it went through OK. The bank gave the RN number as a reference as requested in the email from Tesla.
They're in your source code - look for 'existingdeposit' all one word

Picked my car today evening in excitement forgot to ask about drive away insurance, neither the sales guy mentioned anything during and post the presentation. Does anyone know if Tesla gives complimentary drive away insurance?

Not as far as I know. They do ask you to bring proof of insurance but from what I’ve heard never check it. I guess I’ll find out on Tuesday. (Got my insurance sorted already - wouldn’t want to drive a car this expensive without it).

Picked my car today evening in excitement forgot to ask about drive away insurance, neither the sales guy mentioned anything during and post the presentation. Does anyone know if Tesla gives complimentary drive away insurance?
Got a call from Tesla to pick up my car next week. The operator made a point of stressing they didn't provide drive away insurance and I needed to be insured.

Southampton still awash with Model 3s.

Nearly all white non performance on this loader. A31 this afternoon.
20200313_174823.jpg

Attachments

• 20200312_214656.jpg
    20200312_214656.jpg
    408.9 KB · Views: 30
After a rescheduled delivery of my car from Thursday to Friday, I called this AM to ask for a time slot. I got 16:30. I got a call at 16:28 to say the driver was still in Carlisle and to expect it by 20:00. Props to the driver, Matt, he dropped it off to my home address and headed on back up to Carlisle.

The car is outstanding; really taken back by how good it is. Somehow, there was a rubber mallet behind the drivers seat on arrival, which coupled with the piece of chrome trim in the boot, I expect something was replaced upon arrival, or similar. It was also quite dirty inside, with the mats still in packaging in the boot.

I’m impressed with all elements. Some small faults like the grab handle for the boot loose and a rear window makes an odd noise going down, but, otherwise excellent. The technology is brilliant.

Two months since I ordered and test drove the Model 3; It’s felt like a long wait, but nowhere close to others!

Reactions: Durzel and Matt2000
Status
Not open for further replies.