Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you had an text saying your car is still available in March?
If so, call them, they’ll give you the reg so you can insure and target either Monday or Tuesday.
If you haven’t had the text, you’ll get very little from Tesla staff until they have shifted all the March cars.

Not had that text yet, car is paid in full and they know I’m an nhs worker so hopefully they will be able to deliver early next week. I’ve already been notified of the reg and got insurance quote from Novo - have been told they can set this up within 15 minutes when I know car is definitely coming. Thanks for the heads up, will give them a call.

Collected from Leeds this morning. Charged to about 60% which was fine. Few minor defects but nothing major, just marked seats and trim. Really happy with it, and the team at Leeds have been amazing.

only problem I have is the lease company have not put the correct email address in the order, so no app access at all for me unfortunately until someone in Amsterdam sorts it apparently. Can’t be helped, but an amazing motor to sit in on the driveway.

Reactions: AnthonyLR and 94jdh
Spotted this today when going around the car today, thought “great, how are they supposed to fix air bubbles and poor adhesion here”...

B61F3B99-7DBC-4D5A-A6B0-84D4B6994D5A.jpeg

... turns out there was a plastic protector on it that hadn’t been peeled off. :oops:

How obvious is it if the screen has one on? It doesn’t look like it does, and the driver side B pillar protector had already been taken off, so I’m wondering if the screen has already been done. I don’t want to start picking at the corners like a nutcase lol.

• Funny
Reactions: bogeybuster
Home delivery booked for Tuesday afternoon! Hopefully it should actually arrive as it is the last day of the month, but it is Tesla after all, and I’ve heard the horror stories....

Fingers crossed for you Harv3y, you deserve it after all of the messing around you’ve had!

I collected mine early this week and I can confirm it is indeed a first-rate driveway ornament!

Reactions: Durzel and Harv3y
Status
Not open for further replies.