Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lymm services right now

BD346FAC-3B51-4BDC-BA68-C29DC3BE0D13.jpeg

Sent it to my account manager as well as any other email address I could find on zenith site.

Might also do same with employer but somewhat hesitant in case they decide to pause it themselves!!
I’d gone down both routes with no avail and push back with some ridiculous excuses. However today got a text saying Tesla direct delivery 3rd June and zenith have confirmed they have approved it.

Reactions: bhav
I’d gone down both routes with no avail and push back with some ridiculous excuses. However today got a text saying Tesla direct delivery 3rd June and zenith have confirmed they have approved it.

Exactly the same, delivery confirmed for 3rd June for me too

Thanks, made some progress after nagging - Zenith said I've been matched and they were waiting for me to complete the driver safety training required by employer (hilariously retro) and employer approval. So fingers crossed...

Thanks, made some progress after nagging - Zenith said I've been matched and they were waiting for me to complete the driver safety training required by employer (hilariously retro) and employer approval. So fingers crossed...
Did it have some useful tips on things like how to refuel your car and change the oil - probably the same one i had to suffer!

• Funny
Reactions: bhav
Got a call from Tesla to confirm collection next week and sign the online declaration form, on signing it can see the VIN has changed! Was told for weeks I wouldn’t be unmatched but clearly have been. Rang Tesla to say I was unmatched on May 15th and rematched immediately. I therefore asked if they can confirm the car is the same spec which it is. I also have a different number plate allocated, so asked if the new car has previously been rejected and was told no, apparently has 6 miles on the clock....

So if anyone has collected a White / White M3P from Birmingham since May 15th with VIN ending 295 and reg ending PFK then I hope it was a good one.

Hi guys,

I've just signed up to the forum, so this is my first post!

I've been quietly reading in the dark without posting until now as I was anxious to know about the status of the deliveries during this madness. I've quite relieved to see that they have started up again!

In my case is a White SR+ with Aero Wheels, so pretty basic, through a leasing company. Original order placed 26th March and so far I haven't heard anything from them. The deal was done by my company's Finance Manager, so I have to chase him to chase the leasing to chase Tesla. Quite a bad business ;)

I really hope to hear something soon. For those of you lucky enough to have received this amazing car already, I really envy you.

Hi guys,

I've just signed up to the forum, so this is my first post!

I've been quietly reading in the dark without posting until now as I was anxious to know about the status of the deliveries during this madness. I've quite relieved to see that they have started up again!

In my case is a White SR+ with Aero Wheels, so pretty basic, through a leasing company. Original order placed 26th March and so far I haven't heard anything from them. The deal was done by my company's Finance Manager, so I have to chase him to chase the leasing to chase Tesla. Quite a bad business ;)

I really hope to hear something soon. For those of you lucky enough to have received this amazing car already, I really envy you.
If you can get your RN number check the inventory and if a match comes up call Tesla and see if they will allocate it to you. Worked for me. Was surprised though.

Hi all, first post. Got the go ahead today from my wife to get a Model 3. Annoyingly I could have secured an Inventory LR at a various points when I checked the inventory over the last month, but it seems there is very very little on there now! Is there any rhyme or reason to when the inventory pages are updated (i.e. a particular time)?

Rhyme or reason is not a Tesla trait I'm familiar with.

However....

Inventory pages have been updating frequently since large batches of cars arrived into Europe (originally meant for end Q1 sales in March). Offloading delays & cars held at the port due to Coronavirus, being gradually released from Southampton as well as lower demand and cancellations have all impacted inventory. None of this the fault of Tesla of course.

It does seem that they have been getting on top of collections & deliveries recently and Teslas are still a very desirable brand so maybe much of that inventory is now gone?

Hi all, first post. Got the go ahead today from my wife to get a Model 3. Annoyingly I could have secured an Inventory LR at a various points when I checked the inventory over the last month, but it seems there is very very little on there now! Is there any rhyme or reason to when the inventory pages are updated (i.e. a particular time)?

Most of the current stock has probably gone to the leasing companies ahead of the restrictions being lifted a little in June.

Don't forget to use a referral code - choose your favourite on here, there is a lot of choice....ahem ;)

Yes, I am in the market for a referral code....so thank-you (all) for the kind welcome :D.

I'll also be leasing and have (what I think is) a very competitive offer from Zen Auto. Having never leased a car before, I'm slightly confused by the role of the leasing company. When you say most of the leasing companies have the stock, do you mean they have taken cars to fulfill existing orders made through them, or do the leasing companies literally hold cars in stock in advance of receiving orders?

In any event, is there any advantage whatsoever in building a custom order as a backup, or shall I just keep checking until an inventory car pops-up? My ideal spec is fairly common I think: LR, black interior, blue exterior, everything else standard.

Thanks again all.

Yes, I am in the market for a referral code....so thank-you (all) for the kind welcome :D.

I'll also be leasing and have (what I think is) a very competitive offer from Zen Auto. Having never leased a car before, I'm slightly confused by the role of the leasing company. When you say most of the leasing companies have the stock, do you mean they have taken cars to fulfill existing orders made through them, or do the leasing companies literally hold cars in stock in advance of receiving orders?

In any event, is there any advantage whatsoever in building a custom order as a backup, or shall I just keep checking until an inventory car pops-up? My ideal spec is fairly common I think: LR, black interior, blue exterior, everything else standard.

Thanks again all.

It's just speculation but fits as there were quite a few in inventory which suddenly disappeared. I think most companies place block orders with Tesla and distribute them accordingly. If you do see one in inventory then reserving it yourself for the £100 deposit is a good way to go and then get the leasing company to take over the order. A few members have done this.

If you place a custom order and then an inventory car pops up then Tesla will transfer your order over to the inventory car.

It's just speculation but fits as there were quite a few in inventory which suddenly disappeared. I think most companies place block orders with Tesla and distribute them accordingly. If you do see one in inventory then reserving it yourself for the £100 deposit is a good way to go and then get the leasing company to take over the order. A few members have done this.

If you place a custom order and then an inventory car pops up then Tesla will transfer your order over to the inventory car.

Thanks. It’s confusing how there is nothing in inventory but it says you can get a custom LR delivered in June. I’m guessing these custom orders are being backfilled with inventory and for the time being they have given priority to this process instead of showing available inventory? Who knows!?

I’m just confirming Zen Auto’s excess mileage fees and termination penalties (unless someone on here knows?) and then I’ll place the order.

Thanks. It’s confusing how there is nothing in inventory but it says you can get a custom LR delivered in June. I’m guessing these custom orders are being backfilled with inventory and for the time being they have given priority to this process instead of showing available inventory? Who knows!?

I’m just confirming Zen Auto’s excess mileage fees and termination penalties (unless someone on here knows?) and then I’ll place the order.

To answer my own question: 21p a mile.

Status
Not open for further replies.