Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered a White LR with black interior 4th June. Just called Tesla and they said they are doing them in batches, starting with orders from Feb and the process only started yesterday, so call this time next week and hopefully you will be matched. Will it take them a few days to allocate all the Glovis Sun shipment or have I literally 'missed that boat'?

• Informative
Reactions: WarwickPete
Hold on. Yu called WeVee and they don't have the RN? That's weird, they have to place the order! Is your finance approved? What did you order? I went for the most common white SR+ with nothing else. Maybe that's why it's easier?
Sorry no, I cal WeVee for the RN and then called Tesla to check if I had been assigned and I haven’t . Sorry I should have been clearer.

I ordered a performance in blue Paint with a white interior. It is probably a much rarer confit so I imagine very few get shipped to the UK

Sorry no, I cal WeVee for the RN and then called Tesla to check if I had been assigned and I haven’t . Sorry I should have been clearer.

I ordered a performance in blue Paint with a white interior. It is probably a much rarer confit so I imagine very few get shipped to the UK

That could be. But there is hope, only half the boat has been matched. Give it a couple of days.

Reactions: KJRowe6 and Neilio
Hi Everyone!

First time posting here but been following this forum for a while since we ordered a M3 Performance at the end of May. We were matched to a car last night at 6pm, and after speaking with Tesla Delivery on the phone they confirmed the full VIN to me, and that the car is on board the Globus Sun. Our Vin is apparently one of the latest the Tesla advisor has seen (7550xx) and the car was built 27 May 2020 (coincidentally around the date we placed the reservation).

Our spec is Pearl White with black interior and no autopilot. We ended up changing the colour from Midnight Silver a few weeks ago, and this does not seem to have delayed our matching.

Looking forward to early August now!! Good luck to all who await their cars.

Reactions: SonOfMaw
Hi Everyone!

First time posting here but been following this forum for a while since we ordered a M3 Performance at the end of May. We were matched to a car last night at 6pm, and after speaking with Tesla Delivery on the phone they confirmed the full VIN to me, and that the car is on board the Globus Sun.

I'm guessing it showed up on your online account at 6pm? In which case I can remain hopeful :)

Hi all - Just a reminder that for those ordering, make sure you use someone's referral to get 1,000 free supercharger miles! Mine is in my bio if you click through, or I can DM you! Some people are having luck with calling Tesla after order too to retrospectively have assigned, so worth a go! Cheers, and welcome to the family!

• Informative
Reactions: Mark S
Custom ordered a M3 Long Range on July 9th with a 4-8 week expected delivery. I was called on July 10th with a match and I VIN and picked up the vehicle on the July 12. After reading some of these post seems like I got luck, maybe because i'm a few hours from the Fremont Factory location?

Status
Not open for further replies.