Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to add to the info store: VIN match this morning for M3 Performance. Arval lease via LeasingOptions.

Car was Originally ordered in Dec 19, got pickup date of 2 days after lockdown which I couldn't justify doing, so they gave it to someone else in April and I've been waiting ever since... This time I'm taking the first pickup slot they offer me ;)

Question for everyone who his just been VIN matched: how many of your are leasing? And did the lease company or Tesla themselves tell you you’d been matched?

I was going to ask the same question - mine is a company car through ALD, who told me a little while back:
“Tesla do not provide us with updates for their orders and we aren’t able to chase them for this. Tesla will contact you direct as soon as they have a vehicle allocated to your order.

I didn’t necessarily trust that answer wholly, though maybe the ALD approach is different to other leasing companies, certainly seems like @M3PScot’s experience is different

Last edited:
I would like to know that too. The VIN I got today is 754xxx. The website mentioned earlier only shows VINs until 729xxx, which left Fremont on may 20th. So the question is, if Tesla is able to produce 20-25k cars during the two weeks between may 20th and June 3rd...

I would like to know that too. The VIN I got today is 754xxx. The website mentioned earlier only shows VINs until 729xxx, which left Fremont on may 20th. So the question is, if Tesla is able to produce 20-25k cars during the two weeks between may 20th and June 3rd...

Tesla on average produce circa 1,000 cars per day, although Freemont is currently being upgraded to up that to approximately 1,300 per day. So in 2 weeks they would have churned out 12,000. The planned Giga - Factory in Germany once built will up this to 1,500 a day.
I caveat this information in that it is for M3 builds only.

Status
Not open for further replies.