Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered White/Black M3 Performance Mar 2020 was told June 2020 delivery. 2 weeks later they contacted me to say they had a car! I wasn’t ready to receive the car until June, so declined the match.

In early May 2020 I changed my order to Midnight Silver/Black. Website said November delivery but the associate I spoke to said it depends on what was coming over on the boat. They thought they should have something by June.

Contacted Tesla 2 weeks ago and they said it’s now late July, early August.

Received an email from Tesla 2 days ago offering a White/Black M3 Perf now or wait until September.

Willing to wait, but how confident should I be about the September date?

So just got the text to arrange a pickup - first date was mid-August.

Reactions: Mark S
Just wanted to update...

Got my text last night saying I could book a delivery time. Got 13 August at Heathrow for my M3P in white.

I was matched last week and given my VIN over the phone - no hidden VIN yet in profile. Car is aboard the Glovis Sun.

Originally reserved May 28th and changed colour in July. Ordered through Tesla with finance through Black Horse

I got a text asking if I wanted August, September or October delivery. I replied August.

However, I spoke to Tesla today who said despite this text I have not been matched to a car yet. But they do expect some people to reject the “round 1 match” shall we say, due to the pandemic / change of circumstance.

I got a text asking if I wanted August, September or October delivery. I replied August.

However, I spoke to Tesla today who said despite this text I have not been matched to a car yet. But they do expect some people to reject the “round 1 match” shall we say, due to the pandemic / change of circumstance.

That's interesting, thanks for sharing!

Just had a text from Tesla saying my delivery date at home is 14th August. Mr order is a company car scheme through my work and then through LeasePlan. I got my VIN match last Wednesday. My order date was 18th June (date on the Tesla order agreement) although I placed the order with LeasePlan a couple of weeks before that.

I know i might be looking too much into this but, i've put in a lease order from NHS FS at the start of June, yesterday to possibly get things moving I put all my contact details and a payment card into the tesla account I asked to be assigned to the car and i'd ensured a referral code was send with the lease, I 've just logged into my account and i've scrolled down to the bottom below the 'tesla powerwall' image there is my tesla referral programme links. I can't recall seeing it before, does anyone know when this appears in the account page?

Just had a text from Tesla saying my delivery date at home is 14th August. Mr order is a company car scheme through my work and then through LeasePlan. I got my VIN match last Wednesday. My order date was 18th June (date on the Tesla order agreement) although I placed the order with LeasePlan a couple of weeks before that.

Same as @Gazmayo got a text from Tesla this morning saying that delivery to my home address will be on the 14th August. I was VIN matched last week and ordered the car through my company car scheme (via Zenith) on the 5th May 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.