Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had 2nd text from Tesla confirming delivery date again (1st text was yesterday) and giving more details about how the experience will do as it’ll be contactless. Also says a SMS tracking link will be shared once the car has been collected by their carrier and is on the way to my address.[/QUOTE

As @Gazmayo same second text received for delivery on 14th August at home. Contactless. It's getting very reaĺ now!

Reactions: JupiterMan
Since the original spreadsheet hasn't been updated since 2019 I thought I would try and start a new one for those still waiting for Model 3 orders in the UK - feel free to add your details if you want - it's editable by anyone with the link.

Model 3 UK Delivery Tracker

I wouldn't recommend entering any details that can personally identify you or your order though :)

I think it would be useful if this link was a 'sticky' somewhere so I could find it more easily and see how others are progressing :)

Reactions: DanAndTheBeard
I thought that too, whilst i did fill it in still I then looked at the one Set up as a sticky in one of the root forums page
Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet
This covers the same function and has an input form which has updated with my entry, you can apply filters and such so just to look at say UK orders. It kind of fits the bill I think and is being updated
*there are 4 sheets shown which seem to just be copies so as to spread the load - sometimes too many people have the first one open so try the next

• Informative
Reactions: MadScientist
I cracked and rang Tesla. He didn't say the whole of the Glovis Sun had been matched yet, but confirmed that I definitely hadn't.

Also confirmed what i think we already know, that there are 3 shipments expected in august.
I rang earlier today and was told the entire shipment had been allocated but further ships are expected every 12 days. Maybe the silver lining is a 70 plate with USB-C!

Reactions: Pilotpem and Neilio
Hi, I'm a newbie, my Model 3 was ordered yesterday (company car), I've been an avid reader of all posts :)

My lease company have now confirmed my registration number and VIN number... so I'll be checking insurance companies later....

In the meantime I'm now trying to decode what I can from the VIN number as far as how recent a build it is etc (wireless charging?)

anyone have any pointers?

You can enter your VIN here and it will show you your build date :)

Reactions: JupiterMan
Status
Not open for further replies.