Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked at the new inventory and see a Midnight Silver M3P, black interior without FSD. Status - In Transit. This happens to be the exact same spec as my order. I did speak to Tesla last week, confirmed that all of my info is correct and up to date. Order placed back in March but did postpone a delivery slot back in Early May.

Does this mean that I must have already have a matched vehicle on one of the ships and I should expect a call this week? Otherwise surely this one would be matched to me?

thanks guys

Just looked at the new inventory and see a Midnight Silver M3P, black interior without FSD. Status - In Transit. This happens to be the exact same spec as my order. I did speak to Tesla last week, confirmed that all of my info is correct and up to date. Order placed back in March but did postpone a delivery slot back in Early May.

Does this mean that I must have already have a matched vehicle on one of the ships and I should expect a call this week? Otherwise surely this one would be matched to me?

thanks guys

Give the delivery phone number a call and ask to be matched to it, that’s what I did and I now have a VIN number. No idea why it wasn’t automatically done.

thanks guys
Same as Bob. I’d ring them. I found an inventory car and asked to be matched to it. So I have a VIN . Sadly I haven’t been told what ship that car is in so I need to do some more digging!

Same as Bob. I’d ring them. I found an inventory car and asked to be matched to it. So I have a VIN . Sadly I haven’t been told what ship that car is in so I need to do some more digging!

Thanks Bob and Neilio. I called them up and was told the reason that there are inventory vehicles matching my spec is because I already have a vehicle assigned. They couldn't tell me which vessel it is on, just that I should expect delivery 'mid-August'. Nothing has changed in my account yet....I do not have a estimated delivery date or anything like that. Feeling somewhat better about the whole thing, it feels like some progress at least

Thanks Bob and Neilio. I called them up and was told the reason that there are inventory vehicles matching my spec is because I already have a vehicle assigned. They couldn't tell me which vessel it is on, just that I should expect delivery 'mid-August'. Nothing has changed in my account yet....I do not have a estimated delivery date or anything like that. Feeling somewhat better about the whole thing, it feels like some progress at least
Yeah it seems I’m in the same boat (maybe even on the same boat!)

hopefully we’ll get our delivery dates soon.

Good luck. I hope you’re on the SUN!

Status
Not open for further replies.