Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered 28 Jun. Spec was a M3 LR AWD, 18" wheels, white exterior, black interior.
Text received today 29 Jul.
Collection date is 1 Sep.
Now have the VIN: 761xxx.

That's exactly what I and a lot of people have ordered, I ordered on the 26th June and was passed the RN from the lease company on the 29th June and have an estimated date of the 11th Sep, but this is likely to move further away apparently. :( The allocation seems a bit random.

Another batch of vehicles have just hit inventory. Interesting that this batch show location as "San Francisco-Port of San Francisco" with no expected vessel arrival date (I'm looking in the code here). Which makes me think that these cars are on the 3rd ship of the quarter, GLOVIS CAPTAIN, due to depart tomorrow.

This may mean more people have now been matched..

Reactions: ringi
That's exactly what I and a lot of people have ordered, I ordered on the 26th June and was passed the RN from the lease company on the 29th June and have an estimated date of the 11th Sep, but this is likely to move further away apparently. :( The allocation seems a bit random.
I think delivery logistics will be a factor....

With multiple ships arriving & thousands of cars they will surely be looking to fill each car transporter for an SC location rather than a particular spec car being sent to a location where there are no or few other vehicles due in that batch.

Matching is unlikely to be purely first come-first served if that is the case - annoying but maybe understandable.

Reactions: ringi
Another batch of vehicles have just hit inventory. Interesting that this batch show location as "San Francisco-Port of San Francisco" with no expected vessel arrival date (I'm looking in the code here). Which makes me think that these cars are on the 3rd ship of the quarter, GLOVIS CAPTAIN, due to depart tomorrow.

This may mean more people have now been matched..

Just called and confirmed that I have been matched, and they expect the car to be in Amsterdam 28/29th of August, so I guess it's on the 3rd ship.

I see one matching my spec has appeared on the inventory - so hoping that means I have already been matched (I hadn't on Monday when I called).

Does anyone know if the web chat in the UK can tell if you're matched - I'm at work so can't call them at the moment but could sneakily web chat them?

At last they seem to be telling the truth about inventory cars.

Called Tesla as I was getting rather jealous of everyone arranging their collection/delivery dates. I've been told they're still not sure when the car will arrive at my delivery location (Dartford) so cannot arrange delivery. I did re-confirm with them that my car is still the VIN I was originally matched to and is on the GRAND DAHLIA.

I'm so happy for all of you with delivery dates confirmed :mad:

Called Tesla as I was getting rather jealous of everyone arranging their collection/delivery dates. I've been told they're still not sure when the car will arrive at my delivery location (Dartford) so cannot arrange delivery. I did re-confirm with them that my car is still the VIN I was originally matched to and is on the GRAND DAHLIA.

I'm in the same boat, VIN matched a week ago and on the Dahlia, but no delivery date as yet.

I have not heard anything else beside my VIN-match. I'm in denmark, and should be on DAHLIA aswell - Patience is key, I believe :)

Status
Not open for further replies.