Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most likely they will repair that car and give it to someone else... who proboaly wont have a clue that there brand new car has all ready had quite a bit of repair work carried out on it and may never be right! If you ordered a M3P MSM with a black interior and you get matched in the next couple of weeks or so keep your eyes pealed could be MattC's lucky escape car

VIN ended in 749145 I believe.

My car arrived today - I can confirm I got USB C and Wrieless charging. My VIN was 75. Feel a bit mixed. Paint looks great apart from a scratch inside the drivers door frame. Panel gaps alright as is door alignment. Rear wheel arch has either a lump of paint or weld on the bottom of it. So a little bit mixed.
They sorting it for you Jon? Thanks for heads up on wireless. I will be bringing mine back to Blofield Heath on Sat, hoping for as few issues as possible

Yes Octopus Energy seems to be the go to provider. I too just switched from British Gas and I was a loyal customer of 16 years!

It’s really good value and green energy and there are referral links that get you £50 credit and same for the person who referred you.

If you have a smart meter then you can go for the plan that allows 5p k/w during 12am-7am.

If not, sign up and then request a smart meter and then you can switch to the tariff.

QQ to those receiving Tesla’s this week/next, are you switching to something like Octopus Energy? Any guidance on best provider for charging?

QQ to those receiving Tesla’s this week/next, are you switching to something like Octopus Energy? Any guidance on best provider for charging?
I crunched the figures on my usage with octopus and my previous provider and the difference without my EV was enough to warrant the change. I'm waiting for my smart meter to be installed to then switch over to their agile tariff, which I'll then benefit from their reduced rates price at certain times, and it can hit negative numbers (ie you're paid to use your electric).
Even if you don't switch to agile, go seems a reasonable tariff too. However once again you'll need a smart meter.
Hope that helps.

If you have a smart meter then you can go for the plan that allows 5p k/w during 12am-7am.

Have a look at their beta tariffs, Go, Agile and Tracker.

You'll need to sign up to their standard tariff to start with but can switch over to Go or Agile once you have a compatible smart meter installed.

Agile rates change every 30 minutes so you can plan your car charging around the cheapest times and use the ev.energy app to manage this.

My electricity bills are now less than before I had an electric car purely because I'm taking more of an interest in how to consume it smartly.

Reactions: MattC
Yes, picking up on Tuesday and switched over at the start of this month and get smart meter installed on the 24th so I can move onto Octopus Go tariff. They’ve been faultless during the switch and don’t forget to use someone’s referral so both parties get £50 credited to their account.

I ordered the following;
  • hinffinity Aero Wheel Cap Kit for Tesla MODEL X S 3 Wheel Hub Kit (4 Hub Center Cover + 20 Ear Nut Cover)
  • BougeRV Custom Fit Cup and Center Console Liners (BlackTrim)
  • BougeRV Center Console Organizer Tray, Storage Box with Sunglasses and Coin Holder
  • Control Screen Protector Tempered Glass Touch Screen Protector, 9H Anti-scratch and Shock Resistant for Model 3 (HD)
  • Naliovker Key Card Holder For Tesla Model 3, Anti-Dust Light Leather With Keychain
Just need to find some boot and frunk mats.

Are there any must-have accessories? The only thing I’ve got so far is a set of jack pucks.

I ordered the following;
  • hinffinity Aero Wheel Cap Kit for Tesla MODEL X S 3 Wheel Hub Kit (4 Hub Center Cover + 20 Ear Nut Cover)
  • BougeRV Custom Fit Cup and Center Console Liners (BlackTrim)
  • BougeRV Center Console Organizer Tray, Storage Box with Sunglasses and Coin Holder
  • Control Screen Protector Tempered Glass Touch Screen Protector, 9H Anti-scratch and Shock Resistant for Model 3 (HD)
  • Naliovker Key Card Holder For Tesla Model 3, Anti-Dust Light Leather With Keychain
Just need to find some boot and frunk mats.
Torque Alliance do good trunk and frunk mats. Got my trunk mat last week and great quality and came very fast from Holland. Not sure if the fit yet as don’t get my car till Tuesday but it’s got great reviews

Reactions: Mark S
Status
Not open for further replies.