Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how soon before delivery you get the SMS? Is it as it leaves the pickup location or when it’s nearly at the delivery destination?

See Smiley125 post earlier.. looks like theirs was activated before car left service centre:

An update finally, I received a tracking link for anyvan and it was sat at the Leeds service centre. It's now on it's way along the A64 on it's way here!

Collected yesterday from Heathrow at 10:30. Loads of people there for test drives and collections. Car had 30% charge on handover, and we used the Supercharger outside to get a little juice before setting off. I do not believe it was "free", since it was deducted from our 1000 referral miles.

Vin 755 with wireless and USB-c included. Rear mudflaps in the boot and Type 2 cable provided. No blue commando plug with the UMC though?

I posted a separate thread with some observations and questions:

Collected the M3P! First impressions and a few questions

How much for the tints? I have been quoted £150 but I don't think they have done any Tesla's so rather travel a bit to get it done properly!

Haven't had it done yet (It goes in the same day i pick up the car :) ) but they said it would cover the entire rear panel (and side windows). They recommended a 20% tint, which is standard on vehicles such as BMW etc.

Would be interested to know what PP Protect do with regards to this.

How much for the tints? I have been quoted £150 but I don't think they have done any Tesla's so rather travel a bit to get it done properly!
I just got a quote and booked the car in for £325 inc vat for both the chrome delete and tints. They did say the rear glass is a PITA, I'm assuming they've done it before. Had tints done from them in the past and the job was faultless.
£180 window tint
£145 dechrome
https://www.polimaxmotorsport.co.uk/

Reactions: bapodra
20200814_054548.jpg
Spotted this morning at about 6am heading Northbound on the M1 somewhere near Sheffield

I just got a quote and booked the car in for £325 inc vat for both the chrome delete and tints. They did say the rear glass is a PITA, I'm assuming they've done it before. Had tints done from them in the past and the job was faultless.
£180 window tint
£145 dechrome
Wow, that's really cheap!

Is that with a one piece rear window tint?

£180 window tint
£145 dechrome
Crazy cheap! I was quoted £540 just for the dechrome from another local place.

Wow, that's really cheap!

Is that with a one piece rear window tint?
Yes, I believe so, will confirm once I've had it done. It won't bother me too much if it was in two, as long as it was done properly!

Crazy cheap! I was quoted £540 just for the dechrome from another local place.
Yes that's what I thought too, I think I got those prices when I said I was going to get a full-body wrap (once wife and funds permit).

I booked it in straight away :)

Reactions: Medved_77
Status
Not open for further replies.