Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes there are lots out there, Zappi seems very popular, I have a Rolec one, which even gave me £5 of amazon vouchers after 20 smart charges, Pod point, the list goes on. Check your energy supplier too, sometimes they work best or have a deal on a brand.

Thanks guys for the update. I admit I went into the charging side of things very naive & assumed all/most would get the grant & I'm also amazed that Tesla made a dumb one when their vehicles/ products are all hi tech. You learn something evety day.

What is your spec? there were a few in the inventory this morning, so it may of been allocated. I think it was 3 red ones and 1 black all had upgraded wheels.

Well helloooo there..
M3 LR now on order.. just had my password reset email and waiting on my leasing company to confirm RN number..
Cant wait to finally get a date for delivery, hoping sooner rather than later if ive made the End of Quarter Rush, time will tell i guess..

Looking forward to conversing with you guys and sharing Tesla experiences.

Is that insurance starting within a week or a previously saved quote?

All my quotes online seem to vanish after a day and getting insurance so close to pick up just raises the price

Starting on Wednesday next week. It was done though compare the market, and I’d done a similar quote (and got similar price) a couple of months back. Fresh quote not saved this time.

Reactions: Monkeyworld
I now have my RN number.. what would be my next steps in getting more information regarding Matching etc..
is there another thread on the forum that details this.. Thanks
Login to your account and keep an eye on your VIN number. Sometimes it's shown in the source code of the page before it's displayed on screen.

Reveal your VIN before it appears on your account

Once you have your VIN it's likely that your car has been loaded onto the most recent ship to leave San Francisco. You can then following the Shipping Movements thread:

2020 Shipping Movements

In the meantime, check out some accessories that you may need and also review your current electricity provider to ensure they can offer good rates for charging your electric vehicle. Investigate a home charger too.

Reactions: Monkeyworld
Login to your account and keep an eye on your VIN number. Sometimes it's shown in the source code of the page before it's displayed on screen.

Reveal your VIN before it appears on your account

Once you have your VIN it's likely that your car has been loaded onto the most recent ship to leave San Francisco. You can then following the Shipping Movements thread:

2020 Shipping Movements

In the meantime, check out some accessories that you may need and also review your current electricity provider to ensure they can offer good rates for charging your electric vehicle. Investigate a home charger too.
Thanks for your help !

Reactions: Medved_77
Picked up my red M3LR aero wheels & whit/black interior today from Birmingham, a very smooth relaxed process.
I was given as much time as i needed to check the car over before signing acceptance. I was offered help if I needed it but after reading the manual for the last 2 weeks I felt confident. Enjoyed a lovely relaxed single peddle drive home although the M6 was stuffed to the gills as usual.
I will be having a ceramic coating & PPF from the A pillars forward
No sign of paintwork damage as reported by some & consistant panal gaps & aligned doors, so a happy chappy.
As a long time beamer owner i had to show a poor 3 series driver some smoke this evening. Went out for a spin & collected the unfortunate beamer who sat 6 inches off the rear bumper for a couple of miles.
We stopped at some lights, leading to an open country road, me at the front. As we moved off normally the beamer still pushed so i just added some pressure to the go fast peddle & watched him dissapear in the distance. I dont think he'll try that again.
The acceleration is simply enormous.
What a car!

• Informative
Reactions: bapodra
Delivery tomorrow. Looking forward to it apprehensive about the problems people have had here with the build of this vehicle ☹️ I am hoping there are no issues as mine is a home delivery. Anyone with any more problems with home delivered cars? What did you do?

Do you have a checklist? I am collecting mine on Tuesday and I would recommend having a check list to ensure everything is "within your spec"

Delivery tomorrow. Looking forward to it apprehensive about the problems people have had here with the build of this vehicle ☹️ I am hoping there are no issues as mine is a home delivery. Anyone with any more problems with home delivered cars? What did you do?

my understanding is that a home delivery has a bit of an advantage in being able to report any and all problems (lots of time to look over the car at your own pace) before driving it. Take a tonne of photos in decent light with a good enough camera that you can check later if you notice something. Should be fine.

I personally didn't think it made any difference in picking up and going over the car later in my own pace. We have 7 days to report the issues via the app to be rectified. Unless of course the damage was so severe a rejection was necessary at collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.