Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw an M3P on the website in my spec (MS, Black Interior, previous order deferred mid Sept) so phoned tesla deliveries who said I'd already been matched.

The car is apparently in the port in SF (but no text messages until the ship leaves port they said in case it helps others).

Woo! And if I may go so far as to say ‘Hoo!’ as well.

Order for M3P blue/black placed via lease company Arval on 5th October, allocation text just received.

BF9CF994-107A-440F-8ED2-63D12E3F8B36.jpeg

Reactions: lars667
Thanks for the tip-off.
Inventory included my spec - M3P blue/white ordered 1 Oct - so I used chat to ask if I could be matched with it.
They said I'd already been matched (nice of them to have let me know) and it was "in transit". But they claimed not to know when it had left port, so I'm not much further forward
Just got my text. Doesn't tell me anything the chat didn't, but stuill feels like progress.
Will ring next week to see if they'll admit which ship it's on

Thought I'd been forgotten about but just got the text to say a car has been allocated. No VIN or delivery details yet. Ordered on Oct 30th so I think that's pretty good going really. Just hoping the ship has set sail and I can take delivery before Christmas.

For me, I ordered blue/white/aero/LR on 27th. They told me it has been allocated over the phone and due for middle December when I called to allocate an 'In Inventory' model. They also said the inventory everyone is seeing is on the same boat. I've received nothing though text/email wise.

All done online including the trade in - had to take my personal plate off the trade in before I could upload the V5 for the "age plate" so that delayed the trade in finalisation by a few days.

Spec is LR/White/Black/aero wheels so bog standard.

Same with me, still waiting on V5C annoyingly. They said there was no need to upload the old one so it's causing me delays I suspect.

Anyone with a TM3P(2021) on order, who got VIN update? Or delivery date for Europe?
I ordered a white on white 29th of September and haven’t got ANYTHING yet :/

I curious what ship the performance models are on

I've only just got a RN from business lease company - delivery now likely close to mid-December. M3P (white/black) has been confirmed/changed/fabricated as being on the Grand Aurora after being ordered 29th Sept - I previously understood from Tesla that it was on TA. My colleague has cancelled his order placed this week, he can't deal with the uncertainty and listening to me rant that Tesla haven't added the referral code provided to them!

Tesla bloke did did say that any existing orders cancelled would have the car automatically reassigned and you may get earlier delivery but it almost never happens. And indicated that the next update (text) is likely to come at or around Panama Canal so should be very soon.

I've only just got a RN from business lease company - delivery now likely close to mid-December. M3P (white/black) has been confirmed/changed/fabricated as being on the Grand Aurora after being ordered 29th Sept - I previously understood from Tesla that it was on TA. My colleague has cancelled his order placed this week, he can't deal with the uncertainty and listening to me rant that Tesla haven't added the referral code provided to them!

Tesla bloke did did say that any existing orders cancelled would have the car automatically reassigned and you may get earlier delivery but it almost never happens. And indicated that the next update (text) is likely to come at or around Panama Canal so should be very soon.

I might be in the same position. Ordered the same car on the same date (give or take a few days as it is a business lease so who knows how quick they are to actually order). I got a VIN last Wednesday, with a planned date of 28th Nov - 4th Dec. However, I spoke to Tesla on the live chat today and they said "the car will be with us at the service centre at the end of the first week in December, and probably ready for you mid-December". Bit of a surprise as OK, it's literally just a few weeks, but it still feels uncertain and even further away now! I guess I'll just keep waiting to find out, and see if I have a text. I had also guessed TA for me, but I guess now GA like you.

Ordered 22nd October 3LR red with black interior and 18” wheels.

Just had an email from Tesla today. Wondering which boat this is likely to be. Don't have the VIN yet.
----
Hi Alex,

Thank for contacting us regarding your order update.

Having checked up on your car, it is due to depart San Francisco on it's way to the UK.

Approximate ETA to the UK is second week December.

When it arrives on land, you will be notified and given a delivery appointment.

This is highly likely to be delivered before Christmas.

Kind regards,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.