Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered mine in August on a lease due for November. On 16th October I asked the lease company to cancel and reissue so as to get the 2021 update model. RN number didn't come through until mid November, spoke to Tesla this morning and they confirmed mine is allocated, is still on a boat, not yet docked. Delivery will be made, "all being well" before Christmas eve.

So : Model 3 Performance in midnight silver should soon be plugged in at home :)

I ordered mine in August too but through NHS Fleet and FINALLY just got my RN today. no VIN or Car Reg but have been told back end of December. Also going for an M3P in Midnight silver

Just got my delivery confirmation text! 22/12

Qs - I may want to change this to home delivery. Will this normally be later than the collection date given? I don’t want to change it then lose the 22/12 slot if it’s later.

Any tips on what happens upon collection and how long does it take?

Thanks

Last edited:
I'm trying to figure out if my UK Tesla Model 3 LR RHD is on the Glovis Crystal.

It was scheduled for delivery on 14.12.2020 but this has now been pushed back to 17.12.2020 in Southampton.

Does that sound right - with the ship stationary for three days and originally estimated to be in Zeebrugge on 8.12.2020?

2 weeks ago Tesla couldn't give me any details except delivery was planned for 'somewhere around christmas'. I've checked with them again today as my account still doesn't show a vin or delivery date and they've let me know that delivery is now scheduled for friday 18/12. So that one week earlier and very happy to hear that. They said they had no information about the vessel where my car is on but regarding to the delivery date and the time for unloading and reassembly in Tilburg I'm pretty sure that my car is on the Maersk Ohio that is scheduled to arrive in Rotterdam next monday december 7th. Next vessel is arriving on december 14th but that would be to late to get a delivery on december 18th. So counting down my last 2 weeks of waiting :D

Hmm I wonder if they can do mine quicker if I have it delivered. You're only 1hour 30min drive from me, will enquire about it tomorrow as ideally anything before Friday would be better (due to old insurance reasons)
I asked about home delivery but was told that's only available for those on lease as everyone else has to sign paperwork at collection and that can't be done on delivery - apparently!

I'm trying to figure out if my UK Tesla Model 3 LR RHD is on the Glovis Crystal.

It was scheduled for delivery on 14.12.2020 but this has now been pushed back to 17.12.2020 in Southampton.

Does that sound right - with the ship stationary for three days and originally estimated to be in Zeebrugge on 8.12.2020?

8th is the new date in Zeebrugge, original estimated date was 5th (or late evening on 4th).

So your car was originally expected to arrive in Southampton on the 8th meaning you have slipped by the same three days - I guess some deliveries are just too close to the arrival for any time to be made up.

I'm currently scheduled for the 17th in Edinburgh, which is 130 miles from where I live, if they push my delivery back beyond the 20th I'm going to really struggle to get there before Christmas as I have other commitments. Plus it will be really annoying to have my trade in offer expire a day or two before I collect :)

those who have already collected or had delivered this month... did you get this text, and if so when?

Tesla Update - Your Model 3 Long Range All-Wheel Drive in Deep Blue Metallic with All Black Premium Interior, 19" Sport Wheels with Full Self Driving is nearly here! To prepare for delivery day, please view our support videos online: . Your order reference is xxxxxxx

No texts with an update since the 16th Nov so I called Tesla this morning. Apparently on a vessel well on its way behind another one that has been delayed. She did not know the the name but I am guessing the RCC Amsterdam or Glovis Sun as she said delivery Christmas week or week after. Car is M3P in Blue. Original date was supposed to be the 10th :-(

No texts with an update since the 16th Nov so I called Tesla this morning. Apparently on a vessel well on its way behind another one that has been delayed. She did not know the the name but I am guessing the RCC Amsterdam or Glovis Sun as she said delivery Christmas week or week after. Car is M3P in Blue. Original date was supposed to be the 10th :-(

Glovis Crystal is delayed and RCC Amsterdam is now right behind the Glovis Crystal.
Glovis Sun arrives a week later.

those who have already collected or had delivered this month... did you get this text, and if so when?

Tesla Update - Your Model 3 Long Range All-Wheel Drive in Deep Blue Metallic with All Black Premium Interior, 19" Sport Wheels with Full Self Driving is nearly here! To prepare for delivery day, please view our support videos online: . Your order reference is xxxxxxx

Yes, got it the other day. Along with duplications of the texts telling me that the car had been assigned a RN number and the texts telling me of the delivery date (I think that I had three of those).
The only one that I haven;t had so far is the one telling me that the delivery has been delayed. My heart is in my mouth every time I hear the phone pinging now.:mad:

Reactions: Magicuni82
Status
Not open for further replies.