Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.28.2 waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Elon tweets a lot of things
He said priority/early. Priority just means that FSD people will be at the front of the line. It's a nice benefit but don't expect to get it before the official rollout:
upload_2019-8-11_12-17-55.png

Reactions: NielsT
Still on 20.4.4, May build, hardware 2.5.

Tech was at my house today to install home link. He said my car was current with software version assigned. In the field he can only release what is assigned. Said when he gets back to shop at end of day, he can probably release V24. Will see what happens.

• Informative
Reactions: willow_hiller
According to Teslafi:

2019.28.x is still not on the majority of Model 3s at the moment.
2019.24.4 is still installed on over half Model 3s.

So if you don't have 2019.28.x yet, just chill - more than half Model 3s don't either :D

View attachment 442118
I have said this. Which leads me to think their might be another revision coming which will be the big push

Here's hoping it's the software V10 version.
Oh, we won’t see that for a while. By a while I mean probably sometime in sept at the earliest when it’s out of bet testers. It’s just like this update 28.2. They posted a video about the chess game saying it was going out globally, and it was another 2 weeks almost before it showed up on teslafi I think. So v10 might start showing up sometime on sept. Again this just my thought

Damn I peeved since I'm not a gamer but would like to play Chess. Got my first 3 updates and Navigation within days of their rollout. 28.x just isn't happening for me yet. I have even cut the "placebo" Advanced button on/off 50 times or more (looked behind the screen and there is no wire connected to it so must be fake. :eek::D:D:D) and no 28.x love. As I say every day "hopefully in the morning".

Damn I peeved since I'm not a gamer but would like to play Chess. Got my first 3 updates and Navigation within days of their rollout. 28.x just isn't happening for me yet. I have even cut the "placebo" Advanced button on/off 50 times or more (looked behind the screen and there is no wire connected to it so must be fake. :eek::D:D:D) and no 28.x love. As I say every day "hopefully in the morning".
The first few HW3 cars have moved to 28.3 so the big push may happened today “Maybe”