Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.36.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Almost looks like 32.12.7 leaves out Raven S/X and Model 3... which would be the exact group the one-pedal feature is for. So probably those will just go directly to 36.x whenever it's ready for wide release.

Some pre-Raven (but AP2.5+) cars got 36.1, and confirmed that they did not get the power increase and one-pedal features. So far still no AP2 and lower cars on 36.2.1 but there are only a handful so far. I just got 36.2.1 on my Raven S, but haven't had a chance to check if there are any new release notes (I suspect not) or observable differences.

I’m hoping so too. Because on 32.12.2 NOA is very bad. The turn signal blinks at least 8 times before initiating the lane change and by then the opening you had is long gone. And you have also ticked off everyone around you.[/QUOTE]

I’m hoping so too. Because on 32.12.2 NOA is very bad. The turn signal blinks at least 8 times before initiating the lane change and by then the opening you had is long gone. And you have also ticked off everyone around you.
Ryan, I recommend that you click on Relpy when you want to post something to reply to another person's thread. Your last sentence says "And you have also ticked off everyone around you". We do not know which person or post that you are referring to.

Ryan, I recommend that you click on Relpy when you want to post something to reply to another person's thread. Your last sentence says "And you have also ticked off everyone around you". We do not know which person or post that you are referring to.

oh that wasn’t directed at anyone on here. That was how I feel when I use NOA! Lol

Installing now! :) 36.2.1
Me too me too...

3C1F5CD3-7FBE-46D5-85E8-3787D55663D8.png