Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 IRS Form 8936

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I used TaxAct. Was just getting ready to switch to H&R Block when they finally got their act together and started supporting the form. My efile was accepted on Feb 13. However, When I go to check the status it says they are still processing it. I have heard that filing for the EV rebate delays your return. I guess I really don't care that much as long as I get it by April 15th so I can use it to pay what I owe on my state. I just wanted to file as soon as possible because I always worry when I'm getting a big refund (which is rare) that someone else will fraudulently file in my name and steal my refund.

in a week, (3 weeks after first acceptance) if it still says they are processing my return I can call and talk to a human to see what is really going on. If it goes that far, I will report back to help others understand if this is delaying your refund or not.

Reactions: willow_hiller
in a week, (3 weeks after first acceptance) if it still says they are processing my return I can call and talk to a human to see what is really going on. If it goes that far, I will report back to help others understand if this is delaying your refund or not.

That would be super useful. I filed Federal and state on the same day and already received my state refund. Federal has not been accepted yet...