Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone with a model Y on 36.11 have auto lane change? My mom swears she is getting auto lane changes without EAP or FSD. There is no visual on the screen for lane changes. It only works when using autopilot with a destination on the map, but she does not have “navigate on autopilot.” A tesla service guy is telling her that there is some kind if test or trial run sent to model Y vehicles. Has anyone else experienced this?

Could someone with a model S/X confirm that getting 2020.36.11 did not make your regen button disappear?

Regenerative braking control missing

All good here.

0581F46F-6759-420B-873B-D3A0181C89F8.jpeg
CF7BD06D-2541-4098-85F6-8D6B248D80F8.jpeg

• Helpful
Reactions: dark cloud
I've been having lots of problems with the software over the past six months not turning my back up camera on consistently. A few times it was black and I waited a full minute and it still doesn't turn on.

Anyone seeing this behavior in this version?

I am pulled in with my mirrors folded and kind of need my backup camera to navigate my twisty driveway so this bug that has come and gone since I bought the car is really annoying.

I've been having lots of problems with the software over the past six months not turning my back up camera on consistently. A few times it was black and I waited a full minute and it still doesn't turn on.

I am pulled in with my mirrors folded and kind of need my backup camera to navigate my twisty driveway so this bug that has come and gone since I bought the car is really annoying.

Haven’t had an issue in a VERY long time. At a minimum since my HW3 upgrade in March.

Are you on HW2.5 or 3.0?

Same problem. Just a black screen sometimes when I put it in reverse. Got better when I swiped down to display the side cameras while backing up. Now that’s my default and it doesn’t do the black screen anymore that I can remember.