Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Q4 'M' delivery club

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those who have taken delivery, did you manage to specify the login for the account you wanted your car to be associated with? I'm getting a company lease so my current login is associated with my company email address but my preference would be to use a personal email address login for the account and app for the car.

Just log into the account and change the email address.

Reactions: twlr
According to this YouTube video (starting around the 3:20 mark) they're Michelin Pilot Sport 4 on the 18" wheels "same as the previous model" but he doesn't say if that's the all season or summer variant.
Hi SpareHeadOne, thanks for your reply. Not sure if there was supposed to be a link to the video, but it hasn't come through. Would you mind sharing again please?

I've just taken a call from Tesla regarding my collection tomorrow morning. My pickup location has in fact been changed from Chelmsford to Dartford. Fairly late notice but at least I had some advance warning from others on the forum who have been told the same thing!

Took delivery this afternoon. Haven't had time to do a thorough inspection yet, but so far all panel gaps look good with the exception of the bootlid, which is a bit lopsided and hits the bumper on closing!

Must say that it's very odd to take delivery of a lease car whilst expecting and then finding manufacturing errors. (Edit: I realise that this is a very first world problem, and of course am fortunate that is something I'm able to grumble about!)

Hi everyone,

It has been such a hectic week, but I picked up my SR+ from Birmingham last Monday 23rd. One piece of advice I have is to get there early for your appointment if you can. I was there due to train times 40 mins early and there was no queue, no waiting around and could spend as much time as I liked looking over my car.
Only issue I found was one of the rear light clusters was slightly out of alignment but not so much that I want to book an appointment to get it looked at, I'm happy enough to live with it. So all in all a great pickup and experience.
There are Superchargers active at the Birmingham St Andrews site now, and the car was also sat connected to a standard Tesla Wallcharger when I picked it up so it was sitting nicely at 88% charged.
I have found that 1 of my kids car seats won't fit and 1 will so I'm currently swapping seats around between this and my other car which is a bit of a pain.
All in all been really pleased, and if anyone has any questions about collections or the refresh model, just let me know.
Thanks
Steve

Tesla Model 3 Number Plate.jpg
Tesla Model 3 Rear NumberPlate.jpg

Thanks - in which way didn't it fit?

Sorry for all the Qs, I'm just buying two seats for mine at the moment.

Not a problem, glad to help. I had real issues as I lost my isofix connector things that help you guide the seat onto the car so was just trying to ram the seat into the isofix. The angle of the bar on the back of the dualfix meant that I couldn't get the isofix connectors on the car connector before the car seat hit the Tesla seat. The isofix just didn't seem to reach. The 2nd car seat fits like a dream though. I did look through the compatibility list on Britax website to see what would work with the M3 and there are some that show only fitting via the seatbelt so I guess you have to just check your seat out before you purchase. HTH and I've made sense lol

Hi. Picking my Model 3 LR next Tuesday from Edinburgh and just wondered if there is anywhere to read up on things I should know about the car in terms of its operation and various settings to get my head around or is it just a case of learning as you go and play around with it once I get home?

Hi. Picking my Model 3 LR next Tuesday from Edinburgh and just wondered if there is anywhere to read up on things I should know about the car in terms of its operation and various settings to get my head around or is it just a case of learning as you go and play around with it once I get home?
Have you had a test drive at all?
I'd start with Mat Watson -
And then all the Tesla Videos - Model 3 Support Videos | Tesla

Thanks. Not had a test drive so will make a start on these videos.
The Tesla one's are just the basics. Adjusting the mirrors and steering wheel is different, done from the screen and then the wheels on the steering wheel, that is important to know how to do it.
And the regen braking just takes a bit of getting used to, doesn't take long though. A week of owning my M3 and my petrol ICE car just feels weird now. The guys at Tesla Birmingham were great in helping me setup my phone as a keycard showing me how to do that but I did arrive 40 mins early for my appointment and was the only one there collecting at the time, perhaps they wouldn't be able to explain and have a bit of a chat if they had loads of customers in at the same time. Arrive early is my top tip!