Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Q4 'M' delivery club

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quick question. Do you have to pay for the autopilot update to use auto steer? I have the little grey steering wheel icon on the dash but tapping down twice on the gear lever does only turns on cruise control ?

Standard autopilot - [blue speed limit icon] traffic aware cruise control (TACC) and [blue steering wheel icon & blue road/lane edges] Autosteer within your own lane
EAP/FSD - Adds amongst other things, [blue line down middle of lane] NoA and Auto Lane Change

Figured it out now. Is there anyway to turn on cruise control without the car instantly surging up to the speed limit!? Nearly rear ended a car doing 50 on the motorway

Current method is a quick light press on the gear stalk - should kick-in TACC at current travelling speed.
A firmer slightly longer press on the gear stalk kicks-in TACC at speed limit of the road (assuming it's correct on the display)

Moderator comment - posts merged from "Collecting the Car Tuesday"

Hello,

Super excited, due to collect the car Tuesday from Dartford. Does anyone have a check list? I assume the 'old' checklist is fine? With no changes being made externally?

Does anyone have a printable copy please?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say I love this car. Had it for 4 days now and done about 200 miles. Not see a lot of black ones refresh pictures on here but love the look of it with the black trim.

Some things are taking a little getting used to but simply amazing as a first impression.

MicrosoftTeams-image (1).jpg

Long time reader, 1st time poster.

Been lurking here until delivery day and just had my M3LR delivered. Looks amazing and had a few looks by the neighbours (maybe they’ll start talking to us now!). I didn’t mind the chrome but seeing it without it looks great.

Nothing major I’ve seen so far (working from home so trying to resist the urge to just drive it) but the steering is a bit off centre. Will check the pressures in the tyres this afternoon.

64EEEAEA-DB01-4851-AF39-EEE6B088D4BD.jpeg