Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Morning Cara still on her way although satellite not updated for an hour.

Position Received: 2020-03-03 18:30 UTC
57 minutes ago

Vessel's Local Time:
2020-03-03 17:30 LT (UTC -1)

Latitude / Longitude: 47.70375° / -15.32407°

Speed/Course: 15.9 kn / 76 °

AIS Source: Satellite

42F1F237-A1A3-4E9C-9B4C-9061FA90DE37.jpeg

First of all, thanks to all for the regular updates, and especially to Mr M... I have to confess to finding this thread worryingly addictive!

I received a text from Tesla with a Brent Cross pickup on Mar 10th for my M3LR (ordered end of January).

I had been told it was on Brooklands, which seems to stack up.

Now I just need to figure out if I can make my pick up slot ... !

Reactions: Danb_Cym
Hi all - I've really enjoyed reading all the messages since placing my order in early February. My car is on the Morning Cara. I understand that she will arrive at Southampton on the 8th March. How long before do you think it will take Tesla to start dispatching to customers? Also, have anyone got a set date yet? Or am I too early for that.

Hi all - I've really enjoyed reading all the messages since placing my order in early February. My car is on the Morning Cara. I understand that she will arrive at Southampton on the 8th March. How long before do you think it will take Tesla to start dispatching to customers? Also, have anyone got a set date yet? Or am I too early for that.
I think it’s usually the following couple of days that they’ll start deliveries. As soon as the first cars are transported to the showroom.

It won't be long as they will need the space for cars from the 2 following ships. I reckon you could expect delivery by 18th.

Mine also on Morning C, few people have been told late March as I was, no firm date as of yet though