Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 inventory available on Tesla site

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not sure if this is real of phantom inventory, but the Tesla site site is showing inventory vehicles in Montreal, both SR+ and LR. Perhaps cancelled orders, but this could cut down on wait time for some. As of 7:44PM, there are three SR+ and two LRs on the site.

I see Red, White, Black and Blue 2021 M3 in the Montreal inventory. I suspect MSM will be the next ones delivered. Not sure on how Tesla production works, but my delivery date shows Dec.19 (no VIN). Based on what I'm seeing on the site, I suspect MSM are being pumped out as we speak. Just a hunch....

Toronto also has on large number of 2021's on the site.
Further to that....

I just got an email from TOCO, relayed from tesla re an overnight test drive:

"Tesla is offering 1 overnight test drive experience per TOCO member within the month of December (subject to overnight vehicle availability). It's being offered at all locations, including Ottawa & Kitchener (now open) and can be passed onto friends and family."
So, If any wants an overnight test drive in Ontario, in December only, PM me for details.

Reactions: RefreshedP