Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 M3 LR Rocker Panel Paint Peeling

dkhundley

Apr 6, 2021
Bloomington, IL
The car has been with Tesla for a week now and has just returned from their bodyshop back to the service centre. No arguments and was given a model s 90d for the week as a loaner.

I'll post what they did and how the job turned out once I collect the car.
How did your experience turn out, and did Tesla charge you? I’ve had a 2021 Model 3 for about 3 weeks now, and mine is starting to have the same issue. 😞

cmmd11483

Jan 18, 2021
UK
Hey, sorry I took so long to reply. Tesla fixed it with no issues under warranty. The repair was high quality and is not noticeable. The paint used feels different to what was there originally.

Reactions: KenC

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC