Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
as a 1145 feb order only had august for a day two sats ago and nothing now. I do see to order a new lr you wont receive delivery until NEXT feb-march.. This is absolutely ridiculous. This car isn't coming until next year I don't believe any of the dates. Let people change to 21s to get a car but its just unreal people ordered in june and july with 21s and have a car and those of us, some with orders from last fall have nothing. Let the people change to 21s w/o price increase. My SA told me my car was being built and not to change to 21s. This was a couple hours before they announced price increase. I was all set to change them as I have a strict deadline but was stupid and trusted her. For all I care they should honor the original price or take the money out of her salary.
Switching to 21‘s didn’t do squat for me. I‘m still good with the switch since the 19’s are so ugly but don’t feel like you not switching made you miss anything. I ordered in Jan.

Reactions: Jjc8 and Btrflyl8e
1145, white/white, changed to 21s 7/5, ordered 2/21. Had been blank for weeks, now back to August!

I don't care what anyone says, I'm taking this as a good sign.
hate to rain on your parade
1143 same build changed to 21’s 7/2. Blank since first ordered went to August for a month now back to blank as of 2weeks ago.

This LR Delivery Tracking thread is starting to resemble the larger Model S Delivery Update thread 😳

I'm not looking for a dormant thread with no posts, but really, repeated "Mine is Blank today" and "Monkey put me in October" posts are not very helpful for those checking in for "real" updates, such as I have a VIN and here is my order date and configuration; or posting pictures from delivery.

Rant over/carry on
I ordered one and it's still not here

Just got some news that if you’re one of those people like me: White interior / White exterior LR with no FSD and 21 wheels they are still in planning stage for my build. RN 1144
My sales advisor has asked me if I wanted to add a referral code [DISCLAIMER: I already have one! But thank you anyways] and I said “yes thank you.” Turns out maybe Tesla is letting those who doesn’t have a delivery date or month add a super charger referral code ?? We will see if this works :)

Reactions: Valis
Just got some news that if you’re one of those people like me: White interior / White exterior LR with no FSD and 21 wheels they are still in planning stage for my build. RN 1144
My sales advisor has asked me if I wanted to add a referral code [DISCLAIMER: I already have one! But thank you anyways] and I said “yes thank you.” Turns out maybe Tesla is letting those who doesn’t have a delivery date or month add a super charger referral code ?? We will see if this works :)
If others are able to add a code after initial purchase, I’d love to hear and try for myself.

Reactions: JPInnovative
For the personnel that have taken delivery of your MSLR. Where or what brand did you get for a screen protector for the center screen?
I have never used one in 3 previous Teslas. Unlike a cell phone, the screen in your car is stationary and not constantly being placed in and out of pockets, purses or backpacks. There's no concern you may accidentally drop the screen in your car 😂

How many of you put a screen protector on your iPad?

This LR Delivery Tracking thread is starting to resemble the larger Model S Delivery Update thread 😳

I'm not looking for a dormant thread with no posts, but really, repeated "Mine is Blank today" and "Monkey put me in October" posts are not very helpful for those checking in for "real" updates, such as I have a VIN and here is my order date and configuration; or posting pictures from delivery.

Rant over/carry on
Agree it can be a lot when everyone does it, however it is an extra data point when someone says “I got a date I think everything is finally moving forward now!!!” And there are those of us who have to point out “No my pre refresh January order has not and still has never had a date”

I have never used one in 3 previous Teslas. Unlike a cell phone, the screen in your car is stationary and not constantly being placed in and out of pockets, purses or backpacks. There's no concern you may accidentally drop the screen in your car 😂

How many of you put a screen protector on your iPad?
My model 3 screen had a scratch bc someone was being goofy and their keys hit the screen. Let’s just say … I wasn’t too pissed but luckily it wasn’t a big scratch either. The individual who did it is no longer in my life. It was a side chick I used to hang out. Not anymore 😁

• Disagree
  • Funny
Reactions: doubleshot and Jjc8
How is the 3.8? I've only had the 4.8 M3. Which is actually quit impressive on its own.
In edition to myself, I noticed over 20 people went from Blank -> AUG/SEPT/OCT this morning (almost all with 19" wheels). RN1146-RN1148 all went to AUGUST, RN1149 all went to SEPT and RN1150-RN1153 all went to OCT. It appears that things are starting to move! Or maybe it's just the monkey having some fun.
We are RN115 and have been Oct since June 2nd. Never changed or disappeared.