Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry for the stupid question: How do I find my referral code? I can only seem to find a website link. I used to see it in the app.

Loot box in your app...click it and it will show your referral code.

79CFE67D-9A59-4366-92E2-09F56E3B361E_1_201_a.jpeg

Reactions: Danlbrau and cwanja
Sorry for the stupid question: How do I find my referral code? I can only seem to find a website link. I used to see it in the app.
You should still be able to get it in the app. Even though I don't have my Tesla anymore, I can log in to the app and click the settings icon in the to left and get to it there.

Reactions: cwanja
For those of you with a VIN that haven't taken delivery yet, does the VIN shows up on the new account dashboard? Or just the RN?

View attachment 691384
Actually, there is a subtle change on the account page (at least for me) since I received my VIN. It now reads 2021 Model S in the car box.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 8.06.48 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 8.06.48 AM.png
    678.9 KB · Views: 46
Did they increase your price by making the change? The price of the MS went up $5,000 last month and I was under the impression that any changes would get you the new price.

I have never had a screen protector on 4 different Tesla's, and never once experienced glare either.
already had 5k increase price sadly ordered too late

Reactions: Ormond and cwanja
So, are we seeing that folks with March/early April orders with 19"s are seeing an "August" EDD while those with 21"s have a date range? Of course, even if I am right it probably doesn't mean anything...
We're also seeing many RN's approaching a year with BLANK; as stated, it probably doesn't mean anything...

I ordered two and neither are here.

On a side note, I did get a VIN on my S! Although it’s a 2021 Macan S. Simply unbelievable experience. Couldn’t wait any longer for a real car as five months plus with just an SL450 just wasn’t cutting it as the wife and I travel a lot. So I called a number of dealerships and all had zero inventory or wanted $5,000 over plus for something in stock. Then Porsche Woodland Hills said, no, we have a dozen in stock and just MSRP. Also gave me more than Carmax for the SL.

Another side note. They had several 2019s of the same trim level for $1,000 less. Who is buying cars two years old for a grand off a new car?

Last side note. Now that I have a car to get me thru the LR 19” wait I’m cancelling the Plaid. Really felt bad about enabling Tesla’s screwing of LR orders. That weight is lifted.
I hope that you enjoy your new S and drive it in good health! :) I looked at a Cayenne Coupe with upgraded leather and the front seats were so very comfortable. There’s an advantage to working with a Porsche dealership—the snacks are excellent!
432EF59C-540C-41B0-A08A-5D4AE1EEB608.jpeg

DAD19756-E0BB-409E-85E8-7EEB9722077C.jpeg

Last edited:
I hope that you enjoy your new S and drive it in good health! :) I looked at a Cayenne Coupe with upgraded leather and the front seats were so very comfortable. There’s an advantage to working with a Porsche dealership—the snacks are excellent!
LOL, you'll pay dearly for the snacks...and all the service...and I'm sure there is a forum for Porsche too...elsewhere ;P

Reactions: Ormond