Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you share the link for Tesla flyover.
You can Google it. Here is Aug 4th:

All of these cars have wheels, so they can't be waiting for 19" wheels. I doubt they would install temporary dummy wheels and substitute the real ones later. Tesla should offer upgrade to 21" for free or at least half-off. After waiting 8 months, I'd accept the 21's, but really don't like what it does to range and ride.

Last edited:
You can Google it. Here is Aug 4th:

All of these cars have wheels, so they can't be waiting for 19" wheels. I doubt they would install temporary dummy wheels and substitute the real ones later. Tesla should offer upgrade to 21" for free or at least half-off. After waiting 8 months, I'd accept the 21's, but really don't like what it does to range and ride.
Been there done that 21inch wheel kills the range & they ware-out around 15/16K of driving. But a free upgrade or half upgrade is worth considering

Been there done that 21inch wheel kills the range & they ware-out around 15/16K of driving. But a free upgrade or half upgrade is worth considering
25 or so miles in range doesn't really matter - isn't going to get you to the next SC or allow for a skip on a road trip. Most don't drive 300+ miles in a single regular work day, etc.

But the 21" wheels do look great, so if you have decent roads, some good freeway driving, they are decent rides now with that new smooth air suspension it seems... an extra $1500 for new tires every say 1.5-2 years isn't a huge deal for most if ya spent 100k on a car.

25 or so miles in range doesn't really matter - isn't going to get you to the next SC or allow for a skip on a road trip. Most don't drive 300+ miles in a single regular work day, etc.

But the 21" wheels do look great, so if you have decent roads, some good freeway driving, they are decent rides now with that new smooth air suspension it seems... an extra $1500 for new tires every say 1.5-2 years isn't a huge deal for most if ya spent 100k on a car.
Agreed daily commute of around 100 miles is no big deal but roads in Norcal aren't great for 21s had my rims replaced twice on 2017 MS.

FWIW, and I think someone had posted the same, I spoke to someone in new car deliveries at Tesla in Burbank and he said that the planning team is doing an update on their end to expect that timing should be refreshed over the weekend. Mine is still holding at August, but he said that the expectation is that they will really ramp up for end of Q3...so expect late August/September delivery. We'll see if anything changes on my dashboard this weekend...

FWIW, and I think someone had posted the same, I spoke to someone in new car deliveries at Tesla in Burbank and he said that the planning team is doing an update on their end to expect that timing should be refreshed over the weekend. Mine is still holding at August, but he said that the expectation is that they will really ramp up for end of Q3...so expect late August/September delivery. We'll see if anything changes on my dashboard this weekend...

I can't wait for the new false estimate that Tesla posts to my account!

Well, I've received February/March, March, July, and August so far as my official estimates. Those have all been outrageously inaccurate. Tesla routinely provides extremely inaccurate estimates, where the truth ends up detrimental to the customer. (See Tesla's awful treatment of its solar roof customers, for which there is now a pending class-action lawsuit. Or see Tesla's representation that "full self driving" will be available later this year. LOL!) Intentional or unintentional, I'm not sure it matters, because it is reckless. I would be foolish to think that anything that Tesla posts to my account now will be accurate. If Tesla posts November, I will assume the truth is more like summer 2022.

Last edited:
someone posted the same thing last week, literally saying it will update over the weekend. Never happened. Same date came back and was removed a day later.

someone posted the same thing last week, literally saying it will update over the weekend. Never happened. Same date came back and was removed a day later.
I know this happened to a few in the past - I am unable to get beyond the dashboard, keeps reloading the dashboard. Logging out then back in, no joy. Also deleted the app, downloaded again, logged in, but still unable to get beyond the dashboard page.

Any suggestions?? TIA