Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FWIW, just stopped by the Tesla showroom and talked to my SA. He pulled up a screen that had a more "accurate" delivery estimate (whatever that means) and he told me expect Nov-Dec. I ordered 4/1/2021, white over black and 19s. My EDD has been August for a while and then went blank this week.

Also, they had a white Plaid with 19s on the lot and it looked great (pic attached). I was able to sit in it and the fit an finish is way nicer than my 2018 75D. The wait is going to suck, but going to be sooo worth it.View attachment 693226
Was that Plaid spoken for?

FWIW, just stopped by the Tesla showroom and talked to my SA. He pulled up a screen that had a more "accurate" delivery estimate (whatever that means) and he told me expect Nov-Dec. I ordered 4/1/2021, white over black and 19s. My EDD has been August for a while and then went blank this week.

Also, they had a white Plaid with 19s on the lot and it looked great (pic attached). I was able to sit in it and the fit an finish is way nicer than my 2018 75D. The wait is going to suck, but going to be sooo worth it.View attachment 693226
I wonder what the rims look like without the cover.

Reminder!
This thread was started to only post updates on Model S deliveries. That way we would not have to spend time scrolling through ‘other topics’. Those ‘other topics’ can still be posted and read on thread below.

With absolutely zero disrespect or criticism aimed at anyone switching from LR to Plaid to get the car earlier, I personally cannot imagine paying an additional $ 50k (Canadian + 13% taxes) to get a car where I drive in a world that 100 KPH ( 63 MPH for our cousins down South ) is strictly enforced and a ticket for anything related to what this car can do would double insurance in a key click if not triple !!! A Prius is ripe for a ticket in the Great White North..... and where (mostly except our wild West) radar/laser detectors are illegal (not that they don't exist 😉). I could get one if I wanted but after a couple of gut crushing and exhilarating launches and demo rides, I would be relegated to the masses of drivers. I get my need for speed from flying where the speed limit below 10,000 ft is 200 knots .....
Where in Canada is that? Whenever I drive from Detroit border though Toronto or from Peace Bridge through Toronto or payroad around Toronto everyone if flying. I average at least 80 mph plus and cars are usually flying by me, unless traffic is stopped. If someone has a Quebec license plat they usually are by far the fastest. Maybe Covid changed this, but would be hard to believe. :)

Where in Canada is that? Whenever I drive from Detroit border though Toronto or from Peace Bridge through Toronto or payroad around Toronto everyone if flying. I average at least 80 mph plus and cars are usually flying by me, unless traffic is stopped. If someone has a Quebec license plat they usually are by far the fastest. Maybe Covid changed this, but would be hard to believe. :)
Okay, a fair call out. 120 KPH and lots of enforcement (401 Cambridge to Toronto). My daily drive is 110 km each day and there are traps almost every day on the 401. My point was that there is no place besides a track where I could unleash the beast so even my LR will be hard to keep out of trouble with.

Reactions: DBV1
MSLR RN 1145 OD 2/20/21 Blue/Black/19/FSD EDD Blank (since mid May) Denver, CO

If you have a LR with 19 inch wheel order, its not realistic to expect it to arrive before October at the earliest. Tesla still needs to deliver all the 19inch plaid orders before they start doing LR.
I personally can’t see that many plaids with 19s. I hope I’m right 🤞