Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Talking about Financing Stanford Federal Credit Union can do 1.49% for 60 months but there are a couple of conditions such as 20~25% down & doing a monthly direct deposit.
My financial advisor told me if I put anything down on this car he will fire me as a client. Lol.

Bad news: pre-delivery inspection found a paint defect in the trunk inner area. Upside is they noticed it before delivery, downside is there is no ETA yet (weekend and all). Will wait and see if they can sort that out quickly, or reject and jump back into the pool.
Sorry to hear it. Still -- I'd 100% prefer to have a delivery delay and have them proactively fix issues, than give me a car and tell me to file support tickets.

Bad news: pre-delivery inspection found a paint defect in the trunk inner area. Upside is they noticed it before delivery, downside is there is no ETA yet (weekend and all). Will wait and see if they can sort that out quickly, or reject and jump back into the pool.
Sorry to hear that. FWIW, I accepted delivery of my 2019 Raven MS Performance with a known paint defect and my local Tesla-affiliated body shop did an excellent job dealing with it. I sold that car last month to make room for my MS LR Blk/Blk 19 EDD Oct 26 - Nov 15. Just mentioning in case you otherwise like the car and want it. Should be an easy fix for a good experienced shop and the bill goes straight to Tesla. Good luck whatever you decide!

Sorry to hear that. FWIW, I accepted delivery of my 2019 Raven MS Performance with a known paint defect and my local Tesla-affiliated body shop did an excellent job dealing with it. I sold that car last month to make room for my MS LR Blk/Blk 19 EDD Oct 26 - Nov 15. Just mentioning in case you otherwise like the car and want it. Should be an easy fix for a good experienced shop and the bill goes straight to Tesla. Good luck whatever you decide!
Thanks for the note! I’d rather not have to deal with future scheduling if they can handle the same repair on their end. Of course, if they come back with a long timeline I may change my mind.

Reactions: rdmdriving
Dear dude(ess),

Your mentioning "discount" rang a bell. All that have read my posts are well aware I am honored to do business with Tesla, learning over 9 months of it's stellar corporate culture, especially the "immediate" notification of a dozen plus new EDD's, yada yada.

I just learned the amount I owe for my car is incorrect; I was advised I get a 10% senior discount as well as 20% for military PLUS an additional 10% for combat. BRAVO Elon...
You forgot to add an addition 30% for AAA.

Encouraging to see a fellow 1149 taking delivery though. I am holding now at Oct 13-Nov 10, no VIN yet. SA is oddly optimistic that I will see a car soon.

Great news brother!! Nice to hear from you. It's a safe bet I will enjoy learning the technology. I just hope my car rates high with respect to fit, finish, etc.

Making my own xaiolongbao now. Stay well. Ganbei...
The interior was flawless and a couple of easily rectified exterior issues that, I know should not happen on a car of this price, but do IE a piece of trim came off the rear PAX door but pushed back on (by me) and the frunk seal needs a service business but otherwise.....flawless. All the pre-natal anxiety vanishes on the first launch :) Be well.

The interior was flawless and a couple of easily rectified exterior issues that, I know should not happen on a car of this price, but do IE a piece of trim came off the rear PAX door but pushed back on (by me) and the frunk seal needs a service business but otherwise.....flawless. All the pre-natal anxiety vanishes on the first launch :) Be well.
Good info & thx. I'm simply amazed how many reports I have read about trim and misc pieces either falling off or loose. Other stupid stuff as well, many more concernong. Additionally, none of these issues should occur on "any" new car, whether the old Yugo, whatever, especially one as technologically advanced as this one that I am spending $105K on. I want to accept and enjoy this machine; if however there are many even minor issues and/or more concerning ones, I will decline and move on.

My xiaolongbao are quite good; proud of myself

Ganbei...