Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What charge rates are you current lucky owners getting at home? With my 2017 MS75D, I would get about 29 MPH of range on my garage charger. I have heard folks getting up to 40 MPH on the new S. True?
Yeah. I also asked this question awhile back but haven’t seen anything yet. Prior question:
Can any new owners confirm the charge rate of the refreshed MSLR? Existing Model S charges at 23miles/32amp, 29miles/40amp and 34miles/48amp. Does the new model charge faster?

Thanks in advance.

would appreciate any current owner to chime in…

Yeah. I also asked this question awhile back but haven’t seen anything yet. Prior question:
Can any new owners confirm the charge rate of the refreshed MSLR? Existing Model S charges at 23miles/32amp, 29miles/40amp and 34miles/48amp. Does the new model charge faster?

Thanks in advance.

I’m new to this math, but I think mine is calculating to 24.65 miles/32 amp?

(80% -50%) = 30% to charge limit. 315 miles * 30% = 94.5 miles. 94.5/3 hrs 50 min = 24.65.

See attached.

Attachments

• FAF8C1C0-A48F-42B2-AC05-FE0F1A65DF8E.png
    FAF8C1C0-A48F-42B2-AC05-FE0F1A65DF8E.png
    318 KB · Views: 69
RN1151 REFRESH MSLR DEPOSIT/PROFILE 23JUN WHITE EXT BLACK INT 19” NO FSD NO TOW NO FSD EDD: 17Oct-6Nov WAS 1-21Nov NOW 13NOV-11DEC

The good news is that the purchase price of my car has gone up 15k, and that Tesla will almost certainly honor that agreement. The bad news is that my EDD just got whacked again.

For me, and at this point, are there any valid reasons to reject a car? And also, why not home delivery? At one time I saw the necessity of picking up the car in person and making a thorough inspection before handing over a [readily available] certified check, but now not so much.

Reactions: Vinny860
RN1151 REFRESH MSLR DEPOSIT/PROFILE 23JUN WHITE EXT BLACK INT 19” NO FSD NO TOW NO FSD EDD: 17Oct-6Nov WAS 1-21Nov NOW 13NOV-11DEC

The good news is that the purchase price of my car has gone up 15k, and that Tesla will almost certainly honor that agreement. The bad news is that my EDD just got whacked again.

For me, and at this point, are there any valid reasons to reject a car? And also, why not home delivery? At one time I saw the necessity of picking up the car in person and making a thorough inspection before handing over a [readily available] certified check, but now not so much.
Almost everything identical to me, ordered 17 days earlier. RN1151, June 8 order date, White/Black/19/No FSD. Now, Nov 10-Dec 8.
I was thinking the same. They want to deliver to my home, so I will probably just do that.

Almost everything identical to me, ordered 17 days earlier. RN1151, June 8 order date, White/Black/19/No FSD. Now, Nov 10-Dec 8.
I was thinking the same. They want to deliver to my home, so I will probably just do that.
Interestingly, I have a similar configuration and I ordered before you all and my EDD is mid to late Devember... Go figure...

Thanks in advance.

I get 29miles/32amp with the supplied mobile charger and a Nema 14-50 adapter.

Just remember there are people waiting longer than you have.

Picked up my car late yesterday afternoon at the Rocklin SC, was starting to rain as I departed and has been pouring all day today. No obvious quality issues that I have been able to detect, the fit and finish are way better than my '13 P85 and my wife's '18 M3P. Drives responsively and fast, quiet (remember I'm coming from a 2013 P85). Drove in heavy rain today to a meeting and back, handles well. I haven't put it through any paces given the wet highways and poor visibility - not complaining, we need the rain here in Northern California, this is the biggest rainfall we've had in years. Look forward to reporting back in a week, will take pictures when I can clean up the exterior and go outside on a sunny day